Suge knight arrested again - Hot of tha press !!!!!

BARSTOW, Calif. - Rap mogul Marion "Suge" Knight was booked on suspicion of violating his parole after police found marijuana in his truck during a traffic stop, authorities said Sunday.
Knight was arrested about Saturday evening in Barstow and held by sheriff's officials pending his transfer next week to state prison, said sheriff's Cpl. Lorraine Riser.

State officials would then review his case to determine if he should be held or released, Riser said.

Police said they searched Knight's Ford pickup and found marijuana after pulling him over for making an unsafe U-turn. He was cited for not having insurance.

A woman in the vehicle, identified as Alexis Wilkenson, 18, of Las Vegas, allegedly had a fake ID and was arrested for investigation of providing false information to police. She was later released.

Knight, 39, co-founder of the pioneering rap label Death Row Records, was released from prison in 2001 after serving time for assault and weapons violations. He recently served an additional 10-month prison sentence for violating his parole and striking a Hollywood nightclub valet.

A call to Jonathan Wolfson, a publicist who has represented Knight, was not immediately returned Sunday morning.

Barstow is in San Bernardino County about 100 miles northeast of downtown Los Angeles.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=sto...e_suge_knight_3
Rip Death Ho

Once again, someone else is going to get screwed by DR. But this time it ain't Crooked I but the lyrical monster Kurupt. Please tell me guys, why does it have to happen like this everytime something big is supposed to get released.

Peace

EDouble said:
damn, fucked...

but am i the only one that finds suge rollin in a ford pickup funny? :confused:
more funny is that he didn´t have any insurance on that car, and then with a underaged girl ? fake id ?? huuuuummmmm

i though Suge only smoked big cigars, but guess not ...

marijuana is not legal in the states, yeah u can get yo ass arrested !!!

SuperCuz said:
Police said they searched Knight's Ford pickup and found marijuana after pulling him over for making an unsafe U-turn. He was cited for not having insurance.
You're a multimillion dollar nigga, how the fuck are you not gonna have insurance? You dumb fuck, you.

makaveli_411 said:
Once again, someone else is going to get screwed by DR. But this time it ain't Crooked I but the lyrical monster Kurupt. Please tell me guys, why does it have to happen like this everytime something big is supposed to get released.

Peace
because iovine has the industry on lock down, only suge knows who pac's real killers is, suge wont ever snitch, iovine knows that so he keeps suge blackballed and stops him from makin money and has the pigs makin sure he stays in jail

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.