Suge Knight and The Music Industry

Eminem hates Suge because Suge always bitch slaps Dr. Dre. Ever since Dre left Death Row Records in 1996, both Pac and Suge have been dissing the shit out of him. And since then Dre has thrown minor stabs at Suge, and Suge has replied physically. But, Eminem sees Dre as his savior. So he sees Suge as the devil. And... Suge didn't kill Pac. I think you mean he was involved. But, Suge wasn't. Suge and Pac were so close that they hung out nearly every day. Suge gave Pac everything he wanted. I don't think Suge would throw all of that away to eliminate his company's best selling artist.

ArtsyGirl

Like what subliminals? I havent heard of them before..

Suge gave Pac everything he wanted.
Although I agree with most of your post Suge did fuck Pac outta that same money and property Tupac thought he owned, which he thought would be given to his family if he died. Suge is a business man and like the rest in the industry he knows how to screw people.

Yeah he did fuck with what he gave Pac. But Pac also owed money to Death Row. So when Suge needed, he took. Pac was mostly cool with it, but he said he wasn't happy being there.

And Dre doesn't diss Suge on songs, he does it in live performances. The Up In Smoke tour a few years back... Dre kept on dissing Suge. He wouldn't stop, same with Snoop. They both kept saying shit like "Fuck Suge" "Death Row is shit" etc., until someone from the audience started firing shots at them who was later discovered to be affiliated with Death Row.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.