Suge just took a 28 year plea deal

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Damn I actually feel really sad for Suge.

He’s 53. With time served he’ll be out in 25 years. At his age that’s pretty much a life sentence.

Yes. He ran over someone. But you can see the dude coming at Suge with a gun. Anyone else would have gotten much less. Guess his reputation and past finally caught up with him.

Jon

Capo Di Capi Re
Really wonder what happened there. Far as I understand his plea deal is the maximum amount of time he was facing anyway.

Jon

Capo Di Capi Re
Previous article I read said he was facing 20-30 years in prison. Just read another that said he was facing life. Like you said though, same difference.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Maybe the plea let him pick the prison and he chose to go where he was at least comfortable / safe rather than risk going elsewhere.

Or maybe his mental health really has gone down and Kenner finally got rid of him. Harry O style.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member

Here’s a 2015 CNN video with the footage and their defence. Seems like it was enough to go to trial. Even the judge threatened to throw the case out last year because it was BS. Now this plea? Doesn’t make sense.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Maybe he’ll serve a dozen years and then get out cos jails crowded and for good behavior.

Maybe he’s used to the life in jail and would rather just sit there than to fight a case.

Who knows. Time told who killed pac, maybe time will tell what his reasons for accepting a plea was.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Apparently with good behaviour he could be out in 16-18.

I dont know, Suge Knight and good behavior dont really go hand in hand...

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Shit is crazy if you think about dudes like Alpo got 25 for 14 murders and Suge got 28 for this. Alpo snitched though.

masta247

Staff member
Yeah that's pretty much a "take the deal and you will at least enjoy your retirement age as a free man". I wonder what they had on him, but I'm quite sure it was about more than just this single incident. Maybe they just wanted to see him locked up after all, threatened to bring some other accusations in, and he decided this will allow him to get away with everything else. I'm quite sure they had to find things that could incriminate him, or threatened to look for places where they would surely find it. Considering all he (probably) really did, an option to leave it all behind and be free within less than 20 years probably still sounded appealing.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Say what you want about Suge he was a G from start to finish. Bone tried to kill him, he accidentally killed his own friend trying to get away, he was facing life in jail, and instead of snitching on Bone or whoever else he could have snitched on he took a 28 year plea.

Diddy rolled on Shyne for less. Many others have too. Suge is a different breed.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Maybe jail didn’t make him soft but his health sure did. Even his son says he’s concerned about his health.

Who knows

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.