Suge is still financially set, right?

I know things are not like the golden days today, but he should still have serious money.

Anyone have an idea of what his income is like or even how well Tha Row is doing?

Its funny how Tha Row went from one of the largest rap labels to one of the smallest.

roaches

Tha Row exists strictly for money-laundering purposes, so I'm sure Suge is getting paid. He probably keeps a lot of it off the books, though. No one can be sure.

For the first 7 albums Snoop droped since leaving Death Row, Suge gets $1 per album sold. So that's a couple million there.

And like roaches said, Suge is involved in a lot of gang activity that is very profitable.

haunted said:
Why is that?

Snoop had like a 5 album deal with Death Row. When Suge went to jail Snoop asked out and obviously Suge isn't going to just let him go for free, so the deal was Suge would get money off of Snoops next couple releases, I don't remember the exact number, but this was brought out in court when Snoop or Priority sued The Row for posting the entire "The Last Meal" album on their web-site. Suge said that he shouldn't be held responible because he still has a finacial interest in how much Snoop sells, and it wouldn't make sense for him to be giving the album away for free when he's making money off of him.

I think I repeated myself a couple times, but I'm sure you got the point.

Hostile Apostle said:
Snoop had like a 5 album deal with Death Row. When Suge went to jail Snoop asked out and obviously Suge isn't going to just let him go for free, so the deal was Suge would get money off of Snoops next couple releases, I don't remember the exact number, but this was brought out in court when Snoop or Priority sued The Row for posting the entire "The Last Meal" album on their web-site. Suge said that he shouldn't be held responible because he still has a finacial interest in how much Snoop sells, and it wouldn't make sense for him to be giving the album away for free when he's making money off of him.

I think I repeated myself a couple times, but I'm sure you got the point.
im pretty sure suge only got paid off
the game is to be sold not told, top dogg and tha last meal.
hence the title.

but back on topic dysfunktional family sold like 85k first week, new mixx klazzics they dropped and deathrow greatest hits.... sold 20k first week.......im pretty sure hes living comfortably espescially since theyre on koch records......... :thumb: ;)

haunted said:
No. That new greatest gits cd only sold 20k copies.

When i looked at the CD i was thinking its The GH album DR put out back in the day just cut down to 1 cd ... It was dumb

PLus every1 is wondering How can suga bear still make loot

welll all eyez on me / doggy style / chronic ect still sell a lot . how do u think a record company can still be around and never releasing an album. He did also make money off Snoop. Everything snoop did suga got sumthin 4 it .

The sold that best of DR sold 20 k for no studio time or work. Just an album cover and he made $ doing nothing . Just released old hits.

I dont think we need 2 worry about suga hes doing good.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.