Suge down to his last 11 dollars

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Death Row Records chief Marion (Suge) Knight claims he's down to $11 in the bank and a little bling in his jewelry box while he owes $137.4 million in debts, according to bankruptcy court papers obtained by the Daily News.

Knight and his record company filed for Chapter 11 last month in a bid to dodge a $107 million civil judgment he was ordered to pay to ex-business associate Lydia Harris, who claims she and her ex-husband, Michael Harris, helped build the rap empire.

In a 22-page filing, Knight says his debts include $11.3 million in federal income tax, $437,000 in state income tax, $9,300 to Nextel, $1,100 to Cingular Wireless and $15,000 on his Orchard Bank credit card.

But the hefty rap honcho claims he owns no cars or real estate and has just $11 in his Washington Mutual checking account, $25,000 worth of "personal jewelry," $1,000 worth of clothes and $2,000 worth of furniture.

Knight is scheduled to appear before a bankruptcy trustee to face a grilling by his creditors.

Knight listed his biggest asset as $4.4million in music publishing and copyrights, on which the Internal Revenue Service has placed a lien.

He listed the value of his record and other companies, including Death Row Records, as "unknown."

SonOf2pac

what he needs to do is sell the rest of his "vaulted" 2pac songs to a label and then that label should release them on cd... who agrees? :thumb:

Deuce 7 Tha Psycho said:
suge needs 2 release some unreleased shit by death row artists.he will sell millions again!
Exactly. he needs to release some unheard Dogg Pound and Snoop shit

hes got tons of material and he needs to make proper financial use of it, i thought Suge was a businessman

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
LesanePCrooks96 said:
Exactly. he needs to release some unheard Dogg Pound and Snoop shit

hes got tons of material and he needs to make proper financial use of it, i thought Suge was a businessman
The artists will more than likely issue lawsuits or demand royalties.

Somone like Suge who was accused of money, drug etc trafficing..hmmm I think it highly unlikely he personally has no money.. He a clever guy so he would of drained D.R of all money, run up as many debts as possible when he could tell things were going bad.. so it will all get writen off and he we have money stashed in things somewhere no doubt.

See?When do someone wrong shit happens like this!!Sugar u to b a homie but today i dont say that cuz that fat bastard had a hand in gettin my man killed!!!Niggaz dont get away wit killin Pac n Big like that if Sugar aint have no backin up from the USA Gov now they aint helpin u out!!1Sell those damn Pac songs I know u aint turn over ,u cant anotha case damn all the way u fucked!!U tryin to fuck Pac n Big but in the end the gonna put the weight all on u.Plus they gonna get his ass in that Big shit so your officially over!!!Deathrow has been dead since 96 atleast u wont b puttin no more Pac out!!!Im a broke nigga myself n have no remorse for the fat whore no more Sugar Knight i got more money than u n power be gon u fat hoe!!

RichieRich69 said:
IF everything did he seized he wouldnt even have enough money to buy an OG from anyone lol
why buy anything you already have? Suge got more OGs than Afeni and even much of them are unkown to afeni and the public.

and you must be veeery stupid if you believe that suge only got 11 $ left....:laugh:

ArtsyGirl

The difference between Suge and Puffy right here, shame cuz alot of classic hip hop came outta Death Row.. Im puttin this down to Karma.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.