Suge and The Game Settle Their Differences

Knight isn't the first to embrace peace: In March, rappers The Game and his mentor-turned-rival 50 Cent shook hands after a much-publicized shooting, saying they were ending their hostility. Before that public display, the two had a bitter feud that included 50 Cent throwing The Game out of G-Unit, his backup rappers, and a shootout between their entourages outside New York's Hot 97 radio station.

"I'm here to apologize on behalf of myself and 50 Cent," The Game said at the time. "I'm almost ashamed to have participated in things that went on in the last couple of weeks."

In June, however, The Game's feud with Knight was grabbing headlines. According to published reports, the pair's respective entourages scuffled outside Cabana in Los Angeles after someone in Knight's posse tried to snatch a chain off The Game's neck. At a pre-BET Awards party in late June, attended by both Knight and The Game, someone took a swing at The Game. No one was arrested in that incident.

As The Game arrived at Sunday's VMA Awards, he refused to comment on the feud with Knight, wishing the producer a speedy recovery.

"I am devastated. I feel helpless. I've been shot several times myself and I wouldn't wish this on anybody," he said. "I walked on the beach with Suge Saturday and we talked about the state of hip-hop so it's obviously tragic what happened later that day."

Security was tight at Sunday's awards, with sweeps for explosives and weapons searches. Police dogs sniffed guests, who walked metal detectors and had their purses searched, delaying their entrance into the arena for an hour.
Source:http://www.sunherald.com/mld/sunherald/news/nation/12502099.htm

Da_Funk said:
Ill be glad if this is true..
Its true. I heard over at the Ill Community that Miss Info said Game (and Petey Pablo) was with Suge when he was shot.

I am devastated. I feel helpless. I've been shot several times myself and I wouldn't wish this on anybody," he said. "I walked on the beach with Suge Saturday and we talked about the state of hip-hop so it's obviously tragic what happened later that day."
But Game makes it sound like a gay love story. LOL!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.