Submit questions for Method Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Email me questions for Method Man to michael@streethop.com, make sure the header says Method Man Questions up the top or it will be ignored by my filtering service.

No questions about Pac or stuff like that. Focus on his current career and anything really interesting from the past.

Obiously ODB questions will be asked I have all the general ones down, hit me up with anything more interesting.

Make sure to email them and not post them here. There are some question stealing spies around here.

Farzin

I posted a question but i am not sure if it has been posted yet.

Anyways, you should stickey this. Is this gonna be an interview for that magazine you work for or streethop.com? and when can we expect it ?

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
It'll be for both.

Theres a lot of other cool stuff coming with Meth soon to, Ill break "why" exactly this is all happening when I get home tonight.

Peace.

Im not emailing you these questions cause you probably already thought of it yourself.

Ask him if theres gonna be another red and meth album

Q: When the fuck are we gonna get anotehr Red & Meth CD?

Q: how close where you to O.D.B. when he passed?, Is there any Wu-Tang tribute planed?

**There has not been one has there???****

what u guys think of the red and meth tv show, ( i thought it was terrible). did u get backlash from people sayin u sold out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.