subforum

when im at the forum FairXchange and i want to go to the subforum MixEmUp .. it wont let me.. it will go to the HOME-page again.

Hymnz

ohhh jossy is getting angry. mweeeeppp mweeeeep.

i have been here for 4 days or something, and already the most knowledgable topic i have had continuous updates on is "jossy". it seems he has had many identities and i have already had an argument with him, seconds after conversing with him. in the shoutbox i said "how do you make the blue writing" and he said that you had to be a mod and then i said "what, a mod specifically of the shoutbox? is there any lower form of life.." and then he threatened to ban me. "i can easily ban you but i wont" and i believed him til somebody jumped in and said "jossy cant ban anyone lol" and thats when i did some research.
so jossy or baukem, when you said in your above post "i dont even know you", do you think we know you? how about not getting yourself banned so quickly and we can keep track of your identities...
and thats my story of jossy and I

Hymnz

Baukem said:
whats that gotta do with the link aint working to mixemup in fairxchange?

fix it plz its annoying
it will get fixed within a couple of bans;) . in the meantime, just click "mix em up" from the forums index page. dont be lazy jossy.

wow ive never seen this hymns guy in my life, but after 2 posts i awredy like him, ahaha, neways ya y do u need the sub-forum, jus go to the main forum retard

I don't like Jossy anymore than the next guy, but you're seriously acting like morons here.

He is simply pointing out that the link isn't working. I think Rukas likes to know if something isn't working on his forum.

Amara

Baukem said:
when im at the forum FairXchange and i want to go to the subforum MixEmUp .. it wont let me.. it will go to the HOME-page again.
Seeing as it has been moved from fairxchange, there isnt much point in accessing it from there anyway... I'd imagine the re-directs wont stay there long. Just go via the main page or use the quick jump function near the bottom of the page.

just use the main page. it will get fixed in time. you can go to the mix em up section and just bookmark it or something, makes it a bit easier.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.