I'm Black (feat. Marsha of Floetry) [prod. by Alchemist]
Leaving The Game
Who Want A Problem [prod. by Swizz Beats]
Can You Believe It (feat. Akon)
One Cup, Two Cup
Shots Fired (feat. Jadakiss)
Favorite One (feat. Rashad)

I've also heard those ones, don't know if they'll be on the album though:

Who Want A Problem Remix (feat. The Lox)
All My Life (feat. Akon)

The album cover:

Here's a bunch of links to preview the album:

listen to "I'm Black"
listen to "Favorite One"
listen to "All My Life"
listen to "Who Want A Problem" remix (Jada talks new album for the 4th quarter)
download "Who Want A Problem"
download "Shots Fired" (props to Sigh for the link posted in Only Built 4 Download Linx)

Here's a link to launch the album player in which you can listen to the track "One Cup, Two Cup" and watch the video for "Can You Believe It": http://www.bandbuilder.com/time_is_money/index.php?ref_code=B1004921

There's also a song with J-Hood "What Police Can Do", which is rumored to be on the album (according to SOHH). You can listen to it in the audio section on http://www.hiphopgame.com

linx

Staff member
About time. It got to the point where I wasn't even really waiting for it anymore, it just came when it came. I'm still gonna be a little excited to see it, just not as much as I was a while back.

Cant wait. like it linx said above i was way more excited before, but i'll definately get it when it comes out. i know a lotta people like jada better but styles is the best IMO

the new XXL mag w/ Jayz on the cover has an add for it and says it is coming out the same day as Dr.'s Advocate which is of course the 14th of this month. I wouldnt want my cd coming out that day but....it's better than it not coming out at all

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.