Styles P's album

What happened to it, anyone know why its been delayed? I thought it was suppost to drop in april, but I guess not. I just found a tracklist to it, but I don't know if it's real or not.

Push On Em (w/ Swing)
Leaving The Game
So Serious (w/ Lil Jon)
Still P
In The Ghetto (w/ Bronze & Black)
I'm Black (w/ Marsha of Floetry)
Already Made It
Kick It Like That (w/ Jagged Edge)
It's All Wrong
First In Line (w/ Mario Winans)
Favorite Drug
Shots Fired (w/ Jadakiss)
Sweet Sixteen
Testify (w/ Talib Kweli)

its been pushed back 3 or 4 times now it was originally suppose to come out october of last year but i dunno what happened...

"keep talkin all that shit ill push styles shit back" - 50..

But xxl already reviewed it they gave it a xxl rating and i think the source reviewed it too, pop that clutch is suppose to be on there wit the tracklisting u posted, and there was a song i posted a while ago called "Kill That Faggot" its supposed to be on the album as well unless he changed things up

lol at calling a song "kill that faggot"

and I am the only one who thinks that its stupid to put out a bunch of 50 diss tracks and then claim that the "real" reply to 50 is yet to come? like come on, if ur really that hot, kill him in one track.. usin the beef to sell ur album is lame, especially when his shit keeps gettin pushed back. if his LP doesnt drop soon, the beef's gon be old news and the track wont hit as hard.

No it wouldn't? o.0

And the "Kill The Faggot" tracks seems really out of place, it just doesn't seem like something Styles would do imo. :/

I didn't think it was the real tracklist, I just looked at one site, and that's what it had. But, yea I hope it drops soon, been waitin for it too.

Krazy187 said:
lol at calling a song "kill that faggot"

and I am the only one who thinks that its stupid to put out a bunch of 50 diss tracks and then claim that the "real" reply to 50 is yet to come? like come on, if ur really that hot, kill him in one track.. usin the beef to sell ur album is lame, especially when his shit keeps gettin pushed back. if his LP doesnt drop soon, the beef's gon be old news and the track wont hit as hard.
theyve only put out 3 and thats because 50 startin talkin shit bout the rest of the lox/d block.
styles hasnt dropped anythin against 50 YET. jus watch whatever p says is gonna be felt for sure ;)

ps the bolded is also true for 50 cents cd.
and lol @ callin a song candy shop. :p

Why doesn't it seem like something he would do?
I don't know, I suppose it's because Styles is supposed to be the conscious member of D-Block, and "Kill The Faggot" doesn't seem like something a conscious rapper would put out, at least to me.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.