Styles Of Beyond

anyone who knows anything about mike shinoda's Fort Minor project will know that this group "styles of beyond".. part of the demigodz crew is all over this album.. I've never heard of these guys nor have i seen them at all. After hearing the fort minor mixtape by green lantern i must say it's fire, i'm excited about this album. Now i also watched the video for "remember the name"... which was one of my favorite new songs from the upcoming album... and i had no idea that Ryu, 1 half of styles of beyond, was a white dude....
Both ryu and takbir from styles of beyond got some crazy skills... but especially ryu, and i was just absolutly shocked that dude was white, dude can flow like crazy. There was another song on the mixtape called S.C.O.M... because it samples "guns n roses - sweet child o mine" and in this song is Ryu, Juelz santana, and Celph titled (another guy from demigodz)... and ryu owns the track, he kills santana's verse.

Has anyone ever heard of these guys before this fort minor project.. and/or know of any tracks or albums that i should try to cop, i'm dying to hear more from these guys.

Styles Of Beyond - 2000 Fold

^^this is a really good album...defiently go check it out....has a real late 90's sound...

i gotta say im really feelin fort minors shit...especially the ghost face track!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.