Stupid Things Rappers Say

THA WILD said:
Noreaga, and Cam'ron, have quite a few moronic lyrics to their credit.
Cam'ron-says dumb shit all the time can't stand him some paraphrased lines of his...

"Whoot,Whoot,Whamp,Whamp,Beep,Beep..."

"Hop out a hummer the color of beef stew"

and he says some shit about his car being the same color as whinnie the pooh, says something like..... "Call it pooh Coup"

Snowman

Camron Is Known For The Dumb Shit. Take For Instance Get Em Girl
He's Got That Line, Somethin Like (I Do Tha Hokey Pokey, I Like Artichoke, Like The Roley Poley, Oki Doki). Somethin Like That I Mean Thats Pretty Bad.

Nelly For His "That Your Ass Or Ya Mama Have Reindeer".
An People Buy His Music For Corny Ass Lines Like That. :confused:

Benny B said:
Camron Is Known For The Dumb Shit. Take For Instance Get Em Girl
He's Got That Line, Somethin Like (I Do Tha Hokey Pokey, I Like Artichoke, Like The Roley Poley, Oki Doki). Somethin Like That I Mean Thats Pretty Bad.

Nelly For His "That Your Ass Or Ya Mama Have Reindeer".
An People Buy His Music For Corny Ass Lines Like That. :confused:
I don't know why people hate this line. I think it's clever as shit...

"Me and Toby homie, make you do the hokey pokey
Pull the pound, up and down, turn yourself around shorty
Here's some weed, burn yourself a pound whodie
Here's a map, go load yourself a town, sporty
I was down forty, now I'm up fifty
Buck fifty, buck quickly, who could fuck with me?"

the whole piggy bank interview by 50 cent. He has no reason for the diss, says its something to do with dmx, kelis dissed by association. Its all bullshit.If you compare it to pacs interview on east vs west, where he compares biggy to hitler etc, and explains it all on a deep level, it make syou cringe even more at the comparisons of 50 to pac

Cam'ron's song "fuck you" is repetitive and annoying and doesn't seem a rational hit at someone.And when somethings that are said in ineterviews said are dumb.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.