Stupid Things people have said about hiphop/rap

im sure we all encounter people who think they know it all or dont know enough. i got this from a car forum in Calgary

all from someguy name "d-unit"
-jayz does too write his own shit... hes awesome at freestyling.. he normally goes in the studio.. freestyles to a beat and makes it a single. so thx for coming out

-http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=freestyle&r=f
dude.. freestyles cannot be prewritten.. get over it you're wrong.. its lame if you have a rap preconceived and then lay it on a freestyle beat, and say you're freestyling.. thats just like reheating leftovers and saying you made it from scratch...resume eating chefboyardee , you lame ass

"dude, jayz wrote that me and my girlfriend song, if u really swear uve heard a 2pac version it must be a remix or somthing, they mustve messed with his voice cuz the jay-z 1 was definitly out first man!!!! i heard they have a thing where you talk in a mic and it changes your voice to some1 else, thats how 2pac has all these new cds, i swear look it up."
all in dead serious tone and expression

two187pac said:
"dude, jayz wrote that me and my girlfriend song, if u really swear uve heard a 2pac version it must be a remix or somthing, they mustve messed with his voice cuz the jay-z 1 was definitly out first man!!!! i heard they have a thing where you talk in a mic and it changes your voice to some1 else, thats how 2pac has all these new cds, i swear look it up."
all in dead serious tone and expression
:eek: :mad: lol

the guy is saying Jigga freestyled off top of the head Black Album in one take? and that refreshing leftovers analogy hahaha. You can still make something from scratch and have leftovers cant you? Or does it evaporate.....

also ive talked to some dumbasses that thought all of pacs latest albums he didnt record they were all comp made including the vocals ive heard that from multiple kids sadly

i hate people that think that rappers are all drug dealers and killers, the people that refuse to see hiphop as poetic and an art. FUCK YOU

"I can't believe you listen to that shit. You must not be my son."

Get over it, I try to culture myself and expand my horizons to other genres of music, just because you're too afraid of it hardly makes it shit.

^^there was so many levels of wackness for that guys statment...but the main reason i found it so rediculous is becuase techno much came as a result of the origional hiphop DJ's.

That reminds me, there are a lot of people here that believe rap begins and ends with 50 and the Shady/Aftermath guys. Kind of disappointing :/

I hate when idiots put rap and hip-hop in2 2 different catargorys like in da Grammys they have an award for best rap record and best hip hop record, don't people understand that hip-hop is just a culture that includes mixing, graffiti and fashion all all type of things that have come out of hip hop culture and rap is the actual musical art form. Also wen all these new rap heads out now think that old skool rap music is Pac & Big, MTV should have a hip hop educational show with KRS-1 to teach these kids about this culture of hip hop that we all love.

I hate when idiots put rap and hip-hop in2 2 different catargorys
i hate it when people like yall on this forum say that hip hop isnt music.
I AGREE that it is a culture but it is also a form of music ask any artist about its just a shame HIP HOP MUSIC is dead at the moment so why dont yall check what u say before u actually say it,

peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online