Stronger has changed

Yup. I noticed this last night when I listened to Graduation throughout. I've had Stronger playing in the car for the last month or so and noticed the difference straight away. I prefer the original, it sounds more organic. The ending is different too.

Also, is it just me or is the album version of "Can't tell me nothing" slightly different than the promo version released? I can't put my finger on it, and don't have them at hand to compare - but I'm sure the synths are louder and fuller, in an attempt to make the track seem less sparse - which is what I liked about it in the first place - its simplicity. Plus, the ending is different.

Seems like Kanye likes to tweak around with the tracks right up until its time to be pressed! The previous albums had variants of the final tracks too.

I'm undecided about Graduaton. Has some great tracks, at least Kanye is trying different things and trying to push the boundaries a little. I know many will disagree, but I think Kanye does a good job of using his position to promote intellectual, good music. As do Common, Talib, Pharhoe Monch, Lupe....

masta247

Staff member
I can't stand that song in any version. It hurts my ears so much it's impossible to listen. How do you guys can actually enjoy listening to it?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.