Strictly 4 My Grind- Oldschool Unreleased Bone Thugs-N-Harmony?

Kadafi Son

Can somebody please tell me where tha F**k this song came from? I was just goin' thru youtube and I saw this shit I never heard before. I never saw it on any album or nothin'. Sounds like an unreleased song from Creepin On Ah Come Up or East 1999. If anybody has it, upload a link or send it to my pms PLEASE!!!

*Riaz*

Yea ive got this somewhere homie....il see what i can do!!

EDIT - Holla At My Nephew Nozzy E on pm with this youtube link

Pz

we goin back for this one. the song is off of "Vegas Hog Livin", by a rapper called, Space Hog The Boss. shit showed up back in '01 or '02 i think. now that's when the song was released. you tell by the way bone raps, it might have been recorded waaaay earlier.

shits been floatin the net for a long time. another one you might like is the song "Music Makes Me High". its bone and a blind rapper named, Supervision. should be easy to download these days.

Interesting... Krayzie's verse on that song is an extended version of the one from Notorious Thugs... Layzie's verse is also the one he used on "The Points"

Kadafi Son

DeeezNuuuts83 said:
Interesting... Krayzie's verse on that song is an extended version of the one from Notorious Thugs... Layzie's verse is also the one he used on "The Points"
Yeah, I noticed also Bizzy's 2nd verse is an extended version of Creepin On Ah Come Up. But props to FDA. Even tha fanmade video to this is tight. Only thing I dislike is Flesh's shortest verse, but this song is definately somethin' to lay back to like Everyday Thang (Part 1), Mo Murda or Foe Tha Luv Of $. Thanx everybody, especially FDA, Riaz & Nozzy E.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.