streethop's new pop-ups

PELLA

or maybe dont waste money on "picture galleries". Its a hip-hop web site, not myspace.com.....imo of course.

I like this site, so dont tell me to find something else. I was just wondering about the pop-ups, thats all. As long as streethop.com stays on, i guess it benefits us all.

PELLA

i have a pop-up blocker, thats the thing. It blocks everything BUT streethop pop-ups. I got 8 pop-ups just by click on "my block" and like 3 by typing in streethop.com...i just didnt know it was that bad

Cooper

PELLA said:
or maybe dont waste money on "picture galleries". Its a hip-hop web site, not myspace.com.....imo of course.

I like this site, so dont tell me to find something else. I was just wondering about the pop-ups, thats all. As long as streethop.com stays on, i guess it benefits us all.
me and rizzle gave the money for that. not rukas.

Synful*Luv

Staff member
That sucks that you're getting hit with the pop ups soo bad, these pop ups are rather aggresive though, it's like, 1 out of every 5 can't be stopped by my pop up blocker. :mad:

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
1. Weird that you're getting 8, you're supposed to get 1 every half hour. I think you have some spyware installed.

2. Critikaldesigns, no ad revenue company pays $1 per click since the e-bubble popped, your information is outdated and wrong.

3. What made you think this belongs in Our Block? Moved.

ill-matic

Get Mozilla. The only pop up's i ever get is when i click "forums" from the main page, but then it closes straight away. No pop ups at all. pure bliss

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.