Streethop Support (vote 4 Member Assassin)

Hello Streethop Vets and Rookies and fellow ThugLife Soldierz, I need your help on this Voting Extravaganza going on.There are some cat's nominated here on the site when you look that me nor any of us heard of and they have the lead in votes due to IP GENERATORS.I thought i would reach out to the number1 source of folks here at streethop and rack in my votes.I'm nominated under BEST LATIN ARTISTS FROM THE BAY here's the link
http://www.barsawards.com/votebooth.htm All your votes are sure appreciated and let's get rollin with the votes!

Thanx DJ KING ASSASSIN (VOTE EVERY 24.HRS)

Thanx Zimbabwe..Every Vote counts and we can vote only once every 24 hours unless we got IP generators like the rest of the no names got lol thanx!

Thanx Harris...I heard the IP generated ones will be disqualified so thats a good thing we might be in motion and disqualify the cheating scroundrels!

Thanx YAKPAC we shall see results 2morrow if not THANX 4 all the support STREETHOP is the best of best and im glad to have so many STREETHOPPERS support!ASSASSIN

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.