Streethop Sports

AmerikazMost said:
Not complaining, because I approve, but what inspired y'all to move sports to the front page?
It seemed to make more sense to me. LTTG and Health and Fitness with their own forums, yet a category as broad and popular as sports is a subforum?

So LTTG is under WoW and H&T is under Sports.

Also I changed the order - VIP and Staff moved up.

Amara,tell me who you rooting for this world cup,is it Australia,Spain or who?Or you just can care less?

How are you Amara?What has happend to your comments on myspace that i don't see them anymore,you're not even on my contacts list anymore.Even more mysterious is i don't see you on MSN ever since you add me.Just wondering around,not that you owe anything.

Bachaveli said:
Amara,tell me who you rooting for this world cup,is it Australia,Spain or who?Or you just can care less?

How are you Amara?What has happend to your comments on myspace that i don't see them anymore,you're not even on my contacts list anymore.Even more mysterious is i don't see you on MSN ever since you add me.Just wondering around,not that you owe anything.
This came out of nowhere, lol.

I want Australia to do well. I dont really care who wins.

I'm alright thanks, got an exam tomorrow. I'm not on myspace anymore, I dont like it. Yeah I'm trying to stay off msn lately while I'm supposed to be studying... work, tv and the board is distracting enough!

Comment on my profile here or pm or something rather than in LTTP though, lol.

hizzle?

Staff member
Amara said:
This came out of nowhere, lol.

yeah, Bachaveli is weird like that... we love him tho..

Oh and I hope you choke on a koala bone. Fuck you aussies.... scoring goal of offsides...whores :fury: :)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.