StreetHop.com looking for news staff

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Now that the site is integrated with the board it's easier than ever to run so we're looking for more staff.

Primarily, I am looking for news staff who feel they can provide a news outlook that is different from the current news we post. That means if all you can post about is Eminem or 50 Cent, we dont need you at this stage.

We want to expand and cover more underground hip-hop from all around the US and need staff that are interested in this type of music, can work in a team, can write well, and have an interest in providing others with news.

Sound like you? Just reply here or PM me filling in the following form:
-----------
Name:
MSN/AIM:

Education level:
Past journalistic experience (if any):
Favorite artists:

In a 100 words or less, please explain why you would like to join the team at StreetHop.com. Please demonstrate the proper use of the English language that you would use posting a news story:

Comments:

---------

The whole site now runs on the message board, which means to post news, you simple post threads in the StreetHop News forum. This will also add to your post count and your visibility in the community. Staff also recieve VIP privlages.

Thank you for your time, we look forward to working with many of you in the future. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me on Michael@streethop.com.

Big Flipp

Name:
Email: bigflipp@gmail.com
MSN/AIM: you got it already

Education level: college
Past journalistic experience (if any): street hop
Favorite artists: at the momment it would be sage francis and atmosphere

Well basically because I do not think enough quality artist are covered in the news and I would like to get some information out about emcee's who do not get the coverage they deserve.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Big Flipp said:
Name:
Email: bigflipp@gmail.com
MSN/AIM: you got it already

Education level: college
Past journalistic experience (if any): street hop
Favorite artists: at the momment it would be sage francis and atmosphere

Well basically because I do not think enough quality artist are covered in the news and I would like to get some information out about emcee's who do not get the coverage they deserve.
Hired. Check the Staff forum at the bottom of the board for instructions on how to post.

Cooper

Name: Craig
Email: *I'll PM it*
MSN/AIM: *I'll PM it*

Education level: University
Past journalistic experience (if any): None
Favorite artists: 2Pac, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony & Immortal Technique

I would like to join Streethop as I would like to positivly contribute to the community, providing news related to artists which are not currently covered in as much detail as the regulars, whilst at the same time promoting Streethop to a wider audience.

Name: Josh
Email: jlipin3@yahoo.com
MSN/AIM: jlipin3 (never on it)

Education level: Graduating UMass this semester
Past journalistic experience (if any): Check my independent web work at www.freshed.com
Favorite artists: Pac, Kanye, Bleek, Ja Rule, 50, R. Kelly, DPG, Crooked I

In a 100 words or less, please explain why you would like to join the team at StreetHop.com. Please demonstrate the proper use of the English language that you would use posting a news story:

One of my passions is hip-hop. Years ago, I became a fan because I appreciated its aggressive and contemplative nature. But I as mature, my appreciation for hip-hop also matures. As I develop my own production and rapping skills, I appreciate hip-hop more musically. And as I develop my sense of business, I appreciate even more hip-hop's innate ambition and hustle. There's a handful of sites I check every day, and one of them is StreetHop. I've been here awhile and could easily contribute.

Comments:

Name: Josh
Email: jlipin3@yahoo.com
MSN/AIM: jlipin3 (never on it)

Education level: Graduating UMass this semester
Past journalistic experience (if any): Check my independent web work at www.freshed.com
Favorite artists: Pac, Kanye, Bleek, Ja Rule, 50, R. Kelly, DPG, Crooked I

One of my passions is hip-hop. Years ago, I became a fan because I appreciated its aggressive and contemplative nature. But I as mature, my appreciation for hip-hop also matures. As I develop my own production and rapping skills, I appreciate hip-hop more musically. And as I develop my sense of business, I appreciate even more hip-hop's innate ambition and hustle. There's a handful of sites I check every day, and one of them is StreetHop. I've been here awhile and could easily contribute.

Comments:

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
Name: Jay.
Email: rtyfghvb@netscape.net
MSN/AIM: rtyfghvb

Education level: Currently in high school.
Past journalistic experience (if any): High school newspaper, middle school yearbook.
Favorite artists: Talib Kweli, Mos Def, Dead Prez, Immortal Technique, Saigon, KRS-One, 2Pac, Beastie Boys, Busta Rhymes, De La Soul, A Tribe Called Quest, and like, a ton more.

Basically, I feel that as a huge hip hop fan, and as a very articulate and well-developed writer, a task such as this one would come incredibly easy to me. I have many different sources for hip hop news, most of which I check daily. Furthermore, I feel that given my past participation and input in this forum, I would be a very credible and reliable source, and a great contribution to StreetHop News.

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
Name: Jay.
Email: rtyfghvb@netscape.net
MSN/AIM: rtyfghvb

Education level: Currently in high school.
Past journalistic experience (if any): High school newspaper, middle school yearbook.
Favorite artists: Talib Kweli, Mos Def, Dead Prez, Immortal Technique, Saigon, KRS-One, 2Pac, Beastie Boys, Busta Rhymes, De La Soul, A Tribe Called Quest, and like, a ton more.

Basically, I feel that as a huge hip hop fan, and as a very articulate and well-developed writer, a task such as this one would come incredibly easy to me. I have many different sources for hip hop news, most of which I check daily. Furthermore, I feel that given my past participation and input in this forum, I would be a very credible and reliable source, and a great contribution to StreetHop News.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
© said:
Name: Craig
Email: *I'll PM it*
MSN/AIM: *I'll PM it*

Education level: University
Past journalistic experience (if any): None
Favorite artists: 2Pac, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony & Immortal Technique

I would like to join Streethop as I would like to positivly contribute to the community, providing news related to artists which are not currently covered in as much detail as the regulars, whilst at the same time promoting Streethop to a wider audience.
Ill give you a shot when I see you on next to walk you thru some things.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.