StreetHop.com catches up with Crooked I

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
For all you Crooked I fans we have some very good news. StreetHop caught up with the Boss of the West earlier today and he had some exclusive news for us.

The official mixtape series is getting another release with Young Boss Vol 3, which is finished, the artwork is being completed as we speak, and it will be dropping in late January, by DJ Warrior.

It will be closely followed by Young Boss Vol 4, which will be the last mixtape in the series, in the second quarter 2007.

Then the actual Crooked I debut album BOSS will definately be released the Summer of 2007. (Exact release Date TBA)

In related news, the Crooked I independent DVD project, Life After Deathrow, has sold 50,000 copies. Which is a huge amount for an independent project. So thanks to all who supported.

*Riaz*

Pittsey said:
For all you Crooked I fans we have some very good news. StreetHop caught up with the Boss of the West earlier today and he had some exclusive news for us.

The official mixtape series is getting another release with Young Boss Vol 3, which is finished, artwork is being completed as we speak, and it woll be dropping in late January, by DJ Warrior.

It will be closely followed by Young Boss Vol 4, which will be the last mixtape in the serious, in the second quarter 2007.

Then the actual Crooked I debut album BOSS will definately be released the Summer of 2007. (Exact release Date TBA)

In related news, the Crooked I independent DVD project, Life After Deathrow, has sold 50,000 copies. Which is a huge amount for an independent project. So thanks to all who supported.
thanx for the exclusive drop homie :thumb:

ArtsyGirl

Just release the album already, be much easier for me to get hold of.. Seems like he's been around for ages and still hasnt released.:mad:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.