Straight Outta Ca$hville vs. The Documentary

Straight Outta Ca$hville vs. The Documentary ( the Album not the Rapper )

• Straight Outta Ca$hville

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Documentary

• I didn't heard any !

• Total voters
I saw a poll today for The Documentary vs. The Masscare but u can know the results b4 u see the results there but here i guess it,s different cause The Game & Young Buck Raps great & they r the same & in my opinion .... NO i not say anything now but i like the both albums i like The Game & Young Buck but i wish c other opinions here...

i went with straight outta cashville cause i think its much rawer.....i like bucks style.... the documentary is real good and it got all the hype and attention it needed but bucks album didnt get as much attention.....both albums real good....documentary is a better mainstream album..... buck is still raw and half underground and has not as much hits on it but it has better music and is less repetitive....peace!

BOTH ALBUMS ARE HORRIBLE....

Niether one of these artisits bring anything new or anything creative to the rap game. The can be lumped in with all the rappers who get no respect.

THE ONLY REASON EITHER ONE OF THEM HAVE A CAREER IS BECAUSE OF DR. DRE AND 50 CENT.

Just look at what Game did before he got with Dre. He put out that trash with JT Bigga figga.

Niether one of them speak on orignal subjects they both speak on the STEROTYPICAL subjects. To get into more detail the talk about the things that NON rap fans think all rap songs are about.

No one will change my opinion on this subject, so do not attempt to change my opinion cause it wont happened. It has already been tried, and every time my opinion is the same.

ShArpEnUrSwOrD said:
BOTH ALBUMS ARE HORRIBLE....

Niether one of these artisits bring anything new or anything creative to the rap game. The can be lumped in with all the rappers who get no respect.

THE ONLY REASON EITHER ONE OF THEM HAVE A CAREER IS BECAUSE OF DR. DRE AND 50 CENT.

Just look at what Game did before he got with Dre. He put out that trash with JT Bigga figga.

Niether one of them speak on orignal subjects they both speak on the STEROTYPICAL subjects. To get into more detail the talk about the things that NON rap fans think all rap songs are about.

No one will change my opinion on this subject, so do not attempt to change my opinion cause it wont happened. It has already been tried, and every time my opinion is the same.
i have to agree, there both very standard, predictable, nothing creative, new, or overly skilled. there music doesnt do nothing for me. i think the majority of there fans are people who let others make up there mind for them.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.