Stoupe (Enemy of Mankind) - Debut

For those that dont already know, Stoupe the producer for Jedi Mind Trick and Canibus (Rip the Jacker), is finally coming with his own album. I always thought this dude was one of the dopest producers in hip hop and hoped to see him work with other artists.

His debut solo album entitled Decalogue is currently set for a March 31, 2009 release date on Babygrande Records. The info is below:

Decalogue is the long awaited solo debut by legendary Jedi Mind Tricks producer Stoupe the Enemy of Mankind. Throughout their career, indie powerhouse Jedi Mind Tricks (MC Vinnie Paz & producer Stoupe) have carved out a distinct niche in independent hip-hop. Stoupe has worked with Vinnie Paz for 12 + years, and has produced for such legendary MCs as Guru (Gang Starr), Canibus and 7L & Esoteric, earning him a spot in underground hip-hop’s elite. Weaving together classical music, cuban influences, and an unmistakebly underground sound, Stoupe’s unique style of production has helped to spawn an entire sub-genre. Now, for the first time, his signature sound is showcased in this one-of-a-kind collection, with features from some of today s hottest MCs, such as: Saigon, Joell Ortiz, M.O.P., Slaine, Vinnie Paz, Outerspace, Supastition, & more.

oh yea and heres the first leak

Stoupe ft Slaine - Allison James

-peace

u know i used to be big on JMT... but I realized I cant listen to their shit much, Its all the same shit, and vinnie paz tends to annoy the hell outta me. Although I did enjoy servants in heaven kings in hell quite a bit.

Stoupe on the other hand is always on point

linx

Staff member
Well yeah, Vinny Paz isn't the type of dude you can listen to for 2 hours straight.. lol. I also enjoyed that album very much. This new one.. not so much. Jus Allah = :(

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.