still tippin (remix) Instrumental..Link?

yo dawg this aint what i was askin....have u seen the Music Video with Slim thug, Paul sometihng and Mike Jones???? the title was Still Tippin (Screwed Version)..the same beat/instrumental 50cent flowed on his before the masscare mixtape.....
if u duno what im talkin about i can upload the song for u..but im tryin to find the instrumental....of it..thx tho

jerzeymobfan said:
yo dawg this aint what i was askin....have u seen the Music Video with Slim thug, Paul sometihng and Mike Jones???? the title was Still Tippin (Screwed Version)..the same beat/instrumental 50cent flowed on his before the masscare mixtape.....
if u duno what im talkin about i can upload the song for u..but im tryin to find the instrumental....of it..thx tho
Screwed? Doesn't it mean that it's slowed down and stuff? I know that the video version with Slim Thug and Paul Wall has the original beat. I'll upload it in a few minutes

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.