Steroids Scandal Hits Hip-Hop

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Looks like 2008 is bringing in plenty of surprises already. The steroids scandal, which accused many of today's top athletes of substance abuse and rocked the sports world, has now leaked into the music industry after an Albany-based investigation of steroids trafficking named some of todays top entertainers.

According to Albany's Times Union Newspaper, R&B songstress Mary J. Blige, along with rap artists 50 Cent, Timbaland and Wyclef Jean were all amongst tens of thousands of people who may have used or received prescribed shipments of steroids and injectable human growth hormone in recent years.

Those named in the list need not worry however, as law enforcement agencies have decided to target anti-aging clinics, doctors and pharmacists who prescribed the drugs and not the costumer.

In 2005, Congress took aim at Steroid use in Major League Baseball, bringing several players to testify under oath.

After testing positive for steroid use, Major League slugger Barry Bonds was charged with substance abuse and lying to a grand jury.He has plead not guilty and is awaiting his next court date on February 7th.

Source: HipHop-Elements.com

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I best not go to the gym for fear of making their list... As it seems anyone who has a slight weight loss or muscle growth is instantly associated with steroids...

If steroids didnt have the side effects (mood swings and shrinking of the penis), I'd do them, Im too lazy to work out.
if your too lazy to work out you shouldent take them they make you fat so you work the fat off

just picture you have 2 layers of fat 1 is easy to burn off instantly the second is really hard steriods give you more easy fat to burn off and fat turns to muscle dont it so steroids just make u gain weight

and this is a surprise how?
I mean, come on.. Nobody can honestly have thought Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Timbaland, etc.. all got ripped from working out without those things :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.