Stat Quo...and the Dirty South

Has anyone really heard about when Statlanta is gonna be released. It had been coming at least since Anger Management 3 Tour, and still hasnt dropped. But then again it took a while for Obie's cd to drop too and for me that was worth the wait cuz it was one of the better albums this year IMO. But damn this is a long ass wait. I hope that it drops soon though :( I dont know how long the Dirty South is gonna hold down the spot of the main coast in hip hop like it has been but hopefully he gets in while that is going on. East and West arent making it much of a fight IMO. Midwest does good but i dunno it it'll ever really take the crown. Any thoughts? Am interested in people's opinions on any of this. Thanks all :thumb:

Looking forward to this album myself. Wasn't that impressed with Stat earlier on but really liked the tracks he did on his last mixtape, and on The Re-Up.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.