Stan Tookie Williams executed

that exactly the problem.
the punidment for a crime isn't the same all across the board.
the crime in addition to class, race, and the crap shoot of where exactly the place is that you are prosecuted all are just as equal a factor as the deed.

White collar crime doesn't kill people. I find amusement in the idea of a guy from enron sharing a cell with a serial killer or child molestor. I think they ought to have seperate prisons for related offenses because a computer hacker doesn't deserve to get raped every night by psychos and drug addicts don't deserve that either.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
No white collar crime doesn't kill anyone. No-one has committed suicide from having their world torn apart by a con artist. Again you are right!!

Name two people who have committed suicide in response to a white collar crime.

Also, suicide is you taking YOUR life. If I rob someone and they kill themselves that's not my problem. Inspiring suicide is not a crime.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
MakaveliPrime01 said:
Name two people who have committed suicide in response to a white collar crime.

Also, suicide is you taking YOUR life. If I rob someone and they kill themselves that's not my problem. Inspiring suicide is not a crime.

So if I can't name 2 people that means it doesn't happen?

Inspiring suicide is not a crime? I think you'll find that I never said that. I said white collar crime ends up with the loss of life. We can keep twisting my words all day if you want or you can wake up and see that the system is designed to keep the poor down and the rich rich.

pittsey no offence but your own words were twisted and I understood it the same way he did he just posted before me. Maybe if you slow down on the sarcasm and start talking facts then we would understand and maybe even agree with you. By the way eating hamburgers and drinking soda ends up with the lose of life too, maybe we should do something about that it shore affects more people than white caller crimes.

If you believe the system is designed to keep the poor people down please post some facts or at least your ideas, because comen sense tells you that the more educated the people are the more productive they are=better economy and less crime why wouldn't they want that. and the governments policy in education supports my idea its very easy to go to a community college and don't say you cant afford it because I cant either but there's something called financial aid which the GOVERNMENT provides and you don't even have to pay it back.
Stop blaming the government and the white man for every thing if you have drugs and guns in your neighborhood it's because your neighbor sells them not because the government put them there.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
^^ Again you are confused. Who mentioned colour? I don't blame any white man for anything.

You are obviously young too. Some people don't have the luxury of taking government aid and going to college. Why? Because they don't have decent parents who clothe, feed and house them while they are doing it. A lot of people are to blame for their problems, but there are also a lot who are a product of their environment and cannot rise from the crap.

You mentioned Hamburgers and sodas causing the loss of life. And although that is kinda a stupid comment and that was the way you intended it, people have sued fast food outlets and tobacco companies and received pay outs. If you think white collar crimes are victimless also you are very much mistaken. And isn't destroying a life pretty much the same as taking 1?

Where have I used sarcasm or been derogative of anyone, I can't find it?

Im not confused and im not young unless your 40 then your just old.
the white man coment was not directed to you and it does not give or take from the meaning of my point you still understood what im getting at.
look man your telling me that there is alot of people that cant rise from the crap i will tell you thats bull shit if you really want to do somthing nobody is going to stop you im not saying it will be easy but if you really try you will see that its not imposible.
i will give you two examples of two people i personaly know first one is from oakland he moved here 3 years ago with no support of his parents at all he just bought a bus ticket and came he didnt even have a social security card he worked at laber ready and lived in the cheapest apartments he could find now he is a total diffrent person and lives in kuwait. the second one was a guy i met about two weeks ago he is from st. louse but has been living in tacoma for the past year he was in my city with some friends and we had some good disscution about this same subject and he was saying how mad he is at his mom for not moving here when he was young speacially that he knows how easy it is if you just take your self out of that environment.
i believe that there are 2 kinds of people the kind with the hopes to beter them selves and the kind that goes with the flow and if your from the second kind then thats your fault and not the governments.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
hassan said:
Im not confused and im not young unless your 40 then your just old.
the white man coment was not directed to you and it does not give or take from the meaning of my point you still understood what im getting at.
look man your telling me that there is alot of people that cant rise from the crap i will tell you thats bull shit if you really want to do somthing nobody is going to stop you im not saying it will be easy but if you really try you will see that its not imposible.
i will give you two examples of two people i personaly know first one is from oakland he moved here 3 years ago with no support of his parents at all he just bought a bus ticket and came he didnt even have a social security card he worked at laber ready and lived in the cheapest apartments he could find now he is a total diffrent person and lives in kuwait. the second one was a guy i met about two weeks ago he is from st. louse but has been living in tacoma for the past year he was in my city with some friends and we had some good disscution about this same subject and he was saying how mad he is at his mom for not moving here when he was young speacially that he knows how easy it is if you just take your self out of that environment.
i believe that there are 2 kinds of people the kind with the hopes to beter them selves and the kind that goes with the flow and if your from the second kind then thats your fault and not the governments.

I'm not saying people haven't done it. If you really agree it's possible for everyone to do it then you're mistaken. There are a lot of factors to take into account, and when you're are young you don't have the strength and knowledge to overcome the obstacles in front of you. A lot of people are too blame for their problems but there are also those whose heads drop from constant dissapointments.

I don't think we are going to agree. So I'll just take it as our opinions differ and leave this thread be.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.