ST.Lunatics rapper charged with assault on a police officer

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Rapper Ali of the St. Lunatics was tasered by police over the weekend during an arrest for minor traffic violations. The artist claims police zapped him nearly 50 times with a 50,000 volt taser gun in an act of police brutality.

Ali, born Ali Jones, was stopped by police Saturday (Oct. 14) afternoon in Hazelwood, Missouri, for driving his Chevy Corvette with an expired license and tags. The 34-year-old told local TV station KSDK Channel 5 that he was handcuffed in the back seat of the squad car when a police officer “opens the backdoor and he tases me over and over."

"I was afraid. I had a bowel movement on myself, he tased me so long,” he added. “You see my back, he tased me 35 times over and over and he held it every time."

Ali says the officer threw a few racist comments his way during the exchange, which Ali says resulted in the loss of feeling in his right fingers and arm. He visited a local hospital for treatment.

According to Ali, the officer threatened him because he and fellow St. Lunatic members Murphy Lee, Nelly, Kyjuan and Slodown, are planning to open a restaurant in the area named Mack's Bar and Grill.

"I've got to get a restraining order," Ali said. "He said if he sees me anywhere around here, he's going to do something. He'll shoot me, he told me he'll shoot me."

Ali was charged with resisting arrest, third degree assault on a police officer, and property damage to a police car. Hazelwood police have launched a routine, internal investigation into the incident. The officer is still assigned to street patrol.

SonOf2pac

if Ali be tellin the truth it sounds like he was a victim of a hate crime... could be pretty serious... lol @ bowel movement... gangstaaaa

PuffnScruff

troublesome2004 said:
Racists on the south are never sleep. :angry:
that makes no sense, but its the midwest not the south

so is it over 35 or is it 50 times? i think he is exaggerating just a little. im from stlouis and ive seen interview with all the tics many times and followed their career since before country grammer. ali always exaggerates shits.

you guys that are so quick to say "fuck the police" and call them "pigs" just by taking the word of a rapper to heart and only hearing one side of the story have smaller brains than the lizards that run around outside my apartment.

PuffnScruff said:
that makes no sense, but its the midwest not the south

so is it over 35 or is it 50 times? i think he is exaggerating just a little. im from stlouis and ive seen interview with all the tics many times and followed their career since before country grammer. ali always exaggerates shits.

you guys that are so quick to say "fuck the police" and call them "pigs" just by taking the word of a rapper to heart and only hearing one side of the story have smaller brains than the lizards that run around outside my apartment.
I agree. It does sound really exaggerated

PuffnScruff said:
Buddy if your so high and mighty, I think you could come up with a better insult then that. That was probably the dumbest fucking attempt at an insult i've ever heard. Good try though.

Are you denying the presence of obviously racist police officers? If so, then your ignorant, and blind. And yeah, I would believe the word of a man who came from nothing, a man who has seen the oppression of America first hand, over the word of a police officer who probably hasn't. Thats just me, do what you want. But until evidence proves otherwise, fuck the crooked pigs.

Want me to say it again?

Fuck the crooked pigs.

I get tired of you insulting people, shut the fuck up.

PuffnScruff

DrugBa11ad said:
Buddy if your so high and mighty, I think you could come up with a better insult then that. That was probably the dumbest fucking attempt at an insult i've ever heard. Good try though.

Are you denying the presence of obviously racist police officers? If so, then your ignorant, and blind. And yeah, I would believe the word of a man who came from nothing, a man who has seen the oppression of America first hand, over the word of a police officer who probably hasn't. Thats just me, do what you want. But until evidence proves otherwise, fuck the crooked pigs.

Want me to say it again?

Fuck the crooked pigs.

you assupmtions are ignorant. you are basically saying all police officers are racists and lived spoon fed lives. you havent seen any evidence to prove what ali is saying but you blindly believe him. and you call me the ignorant one.:laugh: like i said, as a person who is from stlouis and has seen this mans career come up since before country grammer was released, he always exaggerates things

DrugBa11ad said:

Want me to say it again?

Fuck the crooked pigs.

Unless they did tase him for no apperant reason, they aren't cooked "pigs." How do we know Ali didn't resist arrest, or maybe he threatened the police. Also, you would believe a man comming from nothing over a police officer? If you haven't noticed, people that come from nothing, do anything they can do get something.

choppa said:
Unless they did tase him for no apperant reason, they aren't cooked "pigs." How do we know Ali didn't resist arrest, or maybe he threatened the police. Also, you would believe a man comming from nothing over a police officer? If you haven't noticed, people that come from nothing, do anything they can do get something.
And if you havn't noticed, corrupt police, racist pigs, have filled and still do fill our criminal justice system. So its his word vs. thiers. I believe him. Your right.

You belive the pigs. Then believe them. But until I see hard evidence to prove otherwise, I'm with him. Im not blindly believing anyone ANY more then you are. You are blindly believing the pigs. Whats the difference?

Secondly, to Puff, I didn't say he never exaggerated things, but that doesn't mean the actions of the police officers were correct.

And MAYBE he was resisting arrest, but whos to say he didn't have the RIGHT to resist arrest? I can name more then a few people who have had every right to resist arrest.

Oh, and I never said anyone was a "cooked" pig. ;)

PuffnScruff

for every action there is a reaction. if you resist arrest and fight with an officer you just might get some volts through your body. resisting arrest is the dumbest thing anyone could do. the smart thing to do would go to jail, get out, then call a lawyer, because now he looks bad for resisting and fighting, where as if he wouldnt have acted they way he did he might have a solid case. not to mention every police car has a dash cam with audio so that will prove how many times he was actually tazed and if the officer really sad what ali claims

i saw the video interivew with him, he could only show 12 wounds. that is a bit much but if you fight with an officer that will happen.

there are not as many racist and corrupt police as you might think. sure there are some, but you make it sound like they are all racists and corrupt which is not the case at all. ive met some of them first hand through getting tickets and getting arrested, there are some really good people out there who are police officers and it seems like it only takes a few bad apples to make you think that they are all bad.
i really think you have consumed too much mass media of movies and rap music that it has corrupted your mind

DrugBa11ad said:
And if you havn't noticed, corrupt police, racist pigs, have filled and still do fill our criminal justice system. So its his word vs. thiers. I believe him. Your right.

You belive the pigs. Then believe them. But until I see hard evidence to prove otherwise, I'm with him. Im not blindly believing anyone ANY more then you are. You are blindly believing the pigs. Whats the difference?

Secondly, to Puff, I didn't say he never exaggerated things, but that doesn't mean the actions of the police officers were correct.

And MAYBE he was resisting arrest, but whos to say he didn't have the RIGHT to resist arrest? I can name more then a few people who have had every right to resist arrest.

Oh, and I never said anyone was a "cooked" pig. ;)
Crooked cops haven't really filled the justice system. It's just that since everyone that now everyone wants to fight with police, so they use more force now. And what's this about he has the right to resist arrest? Resisting arrest is actually against the law, so how does he have the right to do it?

I have a question for you: If something happens to you or one of your family members, I hope nothing does, but would you're not going to call the police since they're all racist, corrupt "pigs," right?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.