spider loc signs with g-unit

i know this has been a RUMOR for a long time now, but is he now signed to g unit?

on devils advocate, game's wall street mixtape nj devil/anthology game's mixtape dj/producer says on the song with spider loc, g units NEWEST MEMBER

DMN IF THIS IS TRUE, they really trying to make presence from the west coast,

a) I would love a full picture of olivia.

b) Is this Spider's first freestyle on G-Unit? I got his mixtape from before he was rumored with G-Unit, just wondering if he's been on any other mixtapes. Might as well start my Spider Loc folder now, because he'll be a mixtape regular within months.

And give the guy a break, yeah it's old news, but only to us 43 people that care. :)

Shot 21

I heard somewhere that Spider Loc was doing some unofficial work with Deathrow before "signing" to G Unit.

Also I have just joined here can nyone tell me how to start a post??

I think Spider signed or is in the process of doing so. BTW Olivia is fine guys, but damn Gail Gotti is 1000x better, that girl is just a killer. She's married to Kurupt I think, right?

Peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online