Spider Loc releases West Coast Mixtape

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Spider Loc, the upcoming west coast rapper who is also known as the G-Unit West boss, has announced plans to release a mixtape with new material from himself, as well as the G-Unit roster and a variety of west coast artists.

The 26 track mixtape features tracks from Young Buck, 50 Cent, Big Syke from Thuglife, Lil E, Rass Kass, Young Hootie as well as upcoming artists Snoopy Blue and Taboo. We had a chance to catch up with Spider Loc and get an exclusive preview of the Bangadoshish / LA KINGS mixtape.

The mixtape features the street anthem "Bitch Boy" a diss record directed at former Gunit rapper The Game. Fans can hear Spider unleashing a verbal attack while switching up his flow rhyming over various beats. The mixtape offers fans a chance to get familiar with Spider Loc who is set to make his mark on the rap game. It is also interesting to note the original title of the mixtape Bangadoshish. Spider described the title as a combination or originality as well as representing the west coast.

"Bangadoshish is a word I made up, it just describes my essence. With the Banga part of the title there is no need to explain, and Doshish is just the prefix that makes it hip hop".

The LA KINGS part of the title is a representation of the new and underrated west coast talent on the mixtape, "I was floating that idea around and fans on my site were feeling that title and I was able to use their input and incorporate that into the title" stated Spider Loc.

The mixtape presents an introduction to Spider Loc who is a new raw and real west coast talent set to do big things in the near future. The mixtape is available for purchase at Spider's official website www.spiderloc.com where fans can also check out the latest updates on Spider Loc.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
i actually wanna hear this mixtape. It gives him time to lay his verses, finally will be able to see if hes wack or not

THEV1LL4N

i dnt care bout the mixtape much, even if its good or not, if its good then safe. but i wanna hear more of lil eazy!!!!

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Sandeep14 said:
i dnt care bout the mixtape much, even if its good or not, if its good then safe. but i wanna hear more of lil eazy!!!!

lil eazy sucks. he was good bout 2 years ago. then he started riding on his dadz fame and stopped caring bout the verses he laid down. so after the recent calling out on him, i hope he gets his shit fixed and starts writing better rhymes

Spider Loc sucks. While he was on Death Row he was working on a G-Unit Killaz mixtape completely dissing 50 Cent.

Then he signs with him? That's sad. His flow sucks.

He disses Yukmouth, Game & Daz but respects Gotti & Murder INC.

Why would someone from the west sign to G-Unit but still have love for Murder INC

Don't Get me wrong them Murder INC boys are my doggs but Spider Loc ain't cool no more so he should stop trying to be down with both partys.

I hope Spider Loc eventually chooses sides Murder INC or Gay-Unit.

He should stop trying tp play peace maker with them.

SonOf2pac

it's all about the west coast right now... and the hottest rapper out there is Bishop Lamont... spider loc is very plain to me and like sum1 said... he's a g-unit killer!!! ROAR! lol

ps i would like to hear sum more music from Lil' Eazy... it's too bad he's dissin' the game now... :(

But not only that when he hangs out with Suge Khight & Irv Gotti he says Fuck 50 Cent he's not as cool as he claims.

But then he gets around 50 Cent & prolly says fuck Ja Rule & Suge. He's not really being a peace maker he's really just trying to be down with the Fake & the gritty thugs.

G-Unit is all full of fakes exept for Young Buck who used to sell drugs with Juvenile & UTP.

Murder INC is all surronded my hardcore gritty thugs. They got reall hustlers & Killers who are making millions in the streets alone & Killing the mixtapes.

As for Spider he's not talented & he's just being stupid if he's gonna ride for 50 Cent & then trun around & say fuck 50 Cent. He's been saying fuck 50 Cent before he even met 50 & he's been saying fuck 50 Cent ever since.

He has no real love for his own Boss. He loves Orlando Anderson. Doesn't really respect Pac.

He hangs with Thugs but represents pussys. Like Prodigy Long Island's Finest I guess. Lloyd Banks who uses a rhymeing dictonary to rhyme. That's wack. Buck is the only one with street credit even if it's old & at the same time can rhyme.

But honestly anyone who's feeling this guy has a problem or sumthing cause he's not a good rapper. I've heard allotta his early shit in his prime & that's not that good Either. His G-Unit shit is wack.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.