Spider Loc had an altercation with Yukmouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know if it's true or not

inDAstreets.net "Word From DA Streets" - 6/01/2005 "This just in! Straight from DA Streets. Last night at Club Chi's in Hollywood Yuk's Mouth (no pun intended) appearentlty caught up to him when Spider Loc (the newest member of 50Cents Group G-Unit) Greeted him in the club with a old fashioned Fist Fight & and Chain Snatching. It appears after all of Yuk's tough talking on Mixtapes & records He was confronted, and his entourage of killaz didnt seem to materialize. Witness to this event include many of Hollywoods/ Music Business Elite including Alex Thomas, Suge Knight, Rapper Vietnom, and others. We will (inDAstreets.net) shortly have a picture of Spider with Yukmouths Chain for your viewing pleasure. Yukmouth was also said to call Spider this morning and apologize to him and all of G-unit for all of the disses and offered Spider Loc $1500 to get his chain back. In My opinion Yuk should have came to the West Coast Peace Conference and stopped coming with all them diss tracks. OUTRO --- copyright 2005 inDAstreets.net

kdogg

what happened with yuk??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuk did not get his chain snatched at all..That picture with spider loc is in downtown hollywood at the same place the yuk got his dragon chain made..they use the mold to make more ofcourse..so in saying that spidey put it on and took a picture just to start some shit..yuk was in da studio lastnight doing mixing on all out war vol. 2...CASE CLOSED.

Dragon
Smoke-A-Lot Admin

Farzin

so thats spider with yuks chain? if suge was there why didnt he step in ?

EDIT just saw the post above me.

I'm From The Bay And I'm A Yuk Fan I Don't Believe This Shit We Will See What Comes Out Of This I Mean This Nigga Walkin Around With A purcashed Smoke-A-Lot Chain And He Aint Even Got His G-UNit Chain Yet Fucking Pussy

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
http://www.2pacboard.com/forum/thread139153.html

Ive seen and worn Yukmouth platinum Regime chain, and that doesnt look like it. Maybe he got a new one though... But from what Ive seen, in real life not on the internet (does that even mean anything nowadays? lol) that wasnt the piece he wore.

Plus if you look at it, dude is standing in some jewellery shop, he's probably got a fake on.

Either InDaStreets.com is lieing, or Spider Loc is.

kdogg said:
what happened with yuk??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuk did not get his chain snatched at all..That picture with spider loc is in downtown hollywood at the same place the yuk got his dragon chain made..they use the mold to make more ofcourse..so in saying that spidey put it on and took a picture just to start some shit..yuk was in da studio lastnight doing mixing on all out war vol. 2...CASE CLOSED.

Dragon
Smoke-A-Lot Admin
good to hear

Yuk fan in the house, nah i don't think ppl should beef out of the booth. should be kept in the tracks makes the hiphop game betta without the violence which is always associated with it, im not sayin they should b "studio gangsters" but should not come f* eah other up cuz then sum 1 ends up gettin killed.

Anywayz i reckon the only reason Yuk was down played at this altercation was because he was maybe not rollin' with mos his crew whereas u can guarantee any member of Gay-Unit is rollin 15-20 deep?

my opinion of G-Unit is :

in the words of Gangstarr "Ya Gangster's Cosmetic"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.