Spider Loc Disses Nas & KRS-One

YAW SOUND GOOFY WITH THAT RAPPER AND MC SHIT. AND MC IS A MIC CONTROLLER AND IF 50 DONT CONTROL THE MIC THE SKY AINT BLUE. JUST BECUZ HE DONT ZIG ZAG AND TWIST HIS TOUNGE DONT MEAN HE AINT NO MC. IF U INTO RAP FA THE KRS ONE SHIT U NEED TO LISTEN TO THAT SHIT. THATS LIKE SAYIN MAJIC JOHNSON IS A GREAT MC AND JORDAN WUZ A GREAT RAPPER. BOTTOM LINE 50 HAS DONE WAY MO WITH THE MIC THAN EVERY NIGGA COMBINED THAT YAW MENTIONED. IF U HAVENT NOTICED DONT NOBODY GIVE A FUCC ABOUT WHAT THE FUCC NAZ GOT TO SAY NO MORE. CUZ BEEN FELL OFF YAW BETTA STOP BEIN IN DENIAL. HE ONLY HAD SO MANY PUNCHES IN HIM AND HE BEEN BEEN BEEN THREW THEM PUNCHES. CUZ BEEN BEEN BEEN WACC. HIS WHOLE IMAGE AS A MAN IS WEIRD. I DONT KNOW NO NIGGAZ LIKE CUZ THAT RUN AROUND MY PARTS OR GIVE A FUCC ABOUT THE SHIT HE GOT TO SAY. HE WENT TO SAYIN ON ILLMATIC WHEN HE GO HE GONE WAIT FA GOD WITH THE FO FO. TO BEIN ALL SUPER SPIRITUAL RIGHTEOUS GOD'S SON TYPE NIGGA HE SO CONFUSED AND OFF FOCUS. IF U LIKE HIS ESSENCE U CONFUSE ME. AND KRS ONE PLEASE. DONT NOTHIN WE LIKE ABOUT RAP THESE DAYS REMIND OF US OF NO KRS ONE SHIT. WE RESPECT THEM NIGGAZ FA DOIN WHAT THEY DO BUT WHEN U GOT TO A PARTY THEY DONT MIX THAT SHIT IN. THAT SHIT WOULD FUCC THE WHOLE MOOD OFF. NIGGAZ IS STILL MIMICCIN THE NWA ORA MORE THAN ANYTHANG AND 50 REMINDS THE WORLD HOOD NIGGAZ EVERY WHERE OF THAT SHIT THAN ANY NIGGA TO TOUCH THE MIC IT YEARS.
http://www.spiderloc.com/talk/index.php?topic=604.15

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
can some1 say that spider has 50's nuts parked in his mouth?

some1 teach that motherfucker how to take off the caplocks and type properly

spider loc cant talk shit about anyone..... hes the worst rapper in the game right now. like game said ....hes the reason niggaz push mute when they play maddenlol

AND MC IS A MIC CONTROLLER AND IF 50 DONT CONTROL THE MIC THE SKY AINT BLUE.
This was the best part for me...
This man is so dumb. He talks and he writes like he never went to school. And still wants to be next great thing from the West? G-Unit West? :laugh: C'mon man.
He started beefs with Yukmouth and The Game (two of the West's heavyweights) only because they have issues with G-Unit. Spider often potray his 'beefs' like the street thing but it's obivious that's only a corporate thing. He talks about the streets and how he has many people on the streets all the time but he's just another wannabe. We saw this type of 'rapper' before...
I guess he's still confused beacuse Suge holded him on the bench for so long. Taking shots at the true legends like KRS-One & Nas is really ridiculous. He & 50 will never be close to them. Noone can touch these legends man!
At the end, I'm just curious why all these so-called rappers from G-Unit praise 50 so much? OK, he gives the money them but :confused:

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Ok I'm not sticking up for him... But...

You can't have it both ways. The majority hate a rapper for being fake and playing gangsta. But then you hate it when they aren't educated and didn't spend enough time in school.

There is no such thing as an educated gangsta.

And before you say it.... Tupac wasn't a gangsta.

I can also pick quite a few holes in the replies that are calling him dumb. Let the man be. He's part of G-Unit. He's getting paid. No need to hate by association.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
spider loc always ridin 50 wtf. and its always in these messages he puts on the net too. 50 plain out is usin his ass to have West since he couldnt get game

& i havent even heard shit bout spider on tv or radio wonder why 50 aint pumpin him so strong hm. cuz hee can't do nothin he's a fuckin terrible rapper and a Gangster that gets a hard on when somebody mentions g- unit.

Pittsey said:
Ok I'm not sticking up for him... But...

You can't have it both ways. The majority hate a rapper for being fake and playing gangsta. But then you hate it when they aren't educated and didn't spend enough time in school.

There is no such thing as an educated gangsta.

And before you say it.... Tupac wasn't a gangsta.

I can also pick quite a few holes in the replies that are calling him dumb. Let the man be. He's part of G-Unit. He's getting paid. No need to hate by association.
to be fair NONE of these people are gangstas (the real gangstas died with Capone)

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
GhettoStar said:
to be fair NONE of these people are gangstas (the real gangstas died with Capone)
Capone? Al Capone? Right, let me get this straight, you're actually saying that after Al Capone died of a stroke in 1947 there have been NO gangsters after him? No Gottis nothing?

I mean you must be saying this in general seeing as you mentioned someone like Capone who is way outside the hip-hop spectrum of discussion.

And even if you did word it wrong and you're speaking about Hip-Hop, you really need to check your facts, a lot of rap dudes were gangsters; maybe not the Mafia type, but since when is the mafia the only type of gangster?

As for the thread, Spider actually makes a lot of valid comments in that rant.

I lost all respect for KRS when he tried to beef with Nelly and couldnt even do that. He did lay the foundation but he needs to hang up that higher than thou attitude, the man comes across very bitter.

Bobby Sands

Originally Posted by Rukas
I lost all respect for KRS when he tried to beef with Nelly and couldnt even do that. He did lay the foundation but he needs to hang up that higher than thou attitude, the man comes across very bitter.
I agree,KRS has a really high opinion of himself.

Ohh i cant fuckin believe it.
Krs One 1 of the pioneers of Hip Hop.

Anyone who's in America i ask yall smack that "Internet Thug" spider.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.