Spider Loc Bangadoshish G-Unit West Special Edition2006

What do you guyz think of the new spider loc mix tape? I seen a lot of peoples hating the fact Big Sykes Appearance on this tape. This might mean Syke could spark up beef with Game.. The whole tape is an Anti- Game mix tape, even stevo is dissing game.

On another note ,it has a lot of Pac references ; the song "Skitzo" uses ambitionz as a ryda beat. Then as u all know "all eyez on me" beat. Personally im not feeling spider loc too much.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Went from running with the bloods to a G-UNIT CRIP.
WTF is a G-UNIT CRIP? not a gang in LA.
Bang on records but nigga wont bang in LA.

Regardless I'll peep his shit, to see whats up.

Edit: Is the mixtape out on the streets? Or he officially releasing that thru G-Unit Records?

sykes verse sucks on that track. Further more this dudes (spider locs) rhyming is simpler than year 1 mathematics. The beats are the only thing that hold him up on the tape.

"Bangadoshish is a word I made up, it just describes my essence. With the Banga part of the title there is no need to explain, and Doshish is just the prefix that makes it hip hop".

what kind of reasoning is that?? lol

StatiC said:
"Bangadoshish is a word I made up, it just describes my essence. With the Banga part of the title there is no need to explain, and Doshish is just the prefix that makes it hip hop".

what kind of reasoning is that?? lol
LMAO what a retarded explanation.

the dudes trying to sound all intelligent using a word such as prefix.. lol, someone needs to tell him the prefix means before and the word he should be using is suffix.

Jamil said:
ANYBODy have link to this?? Yousendit or sumthin??
i had 1 up but February 17th, 2006 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Removed the link, sorry. We have ties with Spiders people.

Its not that gr8 of a tape anyways. U can proly find it easly.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.