Spice One...Tech N9ne

I just recently heard the song, Letter to the Haters, or something like that, by Spice One. First off, that song was real nice. Now I'm wondering if any one could hook me up with a few tracks so I can get a better feel for him, and let me know what albums of his are worth checking out.

Same idea with Tech N9ne, what albums are worth getting of his? Anyone got a few tracks I could hear to get a better feel for him, cuz I've only heard Imma' Tell and like one other track.

Thanks yall, I appreciate it.

Chronic

From Spice 1 try to check out the albums 187 He Wrote, AmeriKKKa's Nightmare and 1900-Sick.

All of Tech's albums are worth hearing. From best to worst are prob

1. Anghellic
2.The Calm Before The Storm Part I
3. The Worst / The Worst 2K Edition
4. Absolute Power

and check out Vintage Tech, has some remixes, unreleased tracks (and some released tracks) on it.

Thanks for the responses so far. I went to Best Buy today near my place and I picked up Vintage Tech (which so far is pretty nice, worth the money), and Revolutionary Vol. 2, which I havn't got the chacne to listen to yet. I was debating between Vintage Tech and Spice 1's Amerikkka's Nightmare, but Ill prolly pick that up next week.

Eklypised, thanks for taht site, im def. gonna check some of those tracks.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Revolutionary Vol. 2 is Immortal Technique, not Tech N9ne. But its a fucking dope CD so you wont be disappointed.

Revolutionary Vol. 2 is Immortal Technique, not Tech N9ne. But its a fucking dope CD so you wont be disappointed.
lol yeah I shoulda made that clear. I knew it was IM, but I just figured I'd mention that I bought it along with Tech N9ne's Vintage Tech. But so far, I totally agree, it is amazing, Immortal Technique is fucking inspiring man, you know?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.