Spice 1 Shot, Critically Wounded

The man most famous for proclaiming the "trigga gots no heart" is sadly experiencing that first hand. The legendary Bay Area emcee is currently in critical condition after being shot twice.
Details surrounding the incident aren't clear yet, but Spice's manager confirmed that he was shot in the chin and in the chest. Despite the bullet just missing his heart and his current critical condition, he is expected to recover.
Spice 1 is best known for his early 90's reggae-influenced gangsta rap, including the 93 classic 187 He Wrote. Spice has worked with the likes of 2Pac, E-40, Redman and MC Eiht.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.6052/title.spice-1-shot-critically-wounded
:(

damn. hope he pulls through. it's good that they are saying he's expected to recover. i know he hasn't really been hot for a minute, but Spice has always been one of my favorite gangsta rappers. hopefully the guy who shot him will get his.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Spice 1 Got Shot

Bay Area legend Spice 1 got shot and is in critical health. Spice 1 has also collaborated on several songs with 2Pac. Click here to read the full news article if you haven't already done so before replying to this thread. Thanks.

Kadafi Son

Damn, my favorite songs from him were

Jealous Got Me Strapped
Down Payment On Heaven
Tell Me What That Mail Like
Welcome To The Ghetto
Murda Show
Face Of A Desperate Man
187 He Wrote
Can't Turn Back
510, 213
1-800 Straight To The Pen
RIP

I hope he doesn't leaves us yet

damn! what the hell is going on these days ??????????

everybody gets shot or shot at rigth before christmas !

i pray for spice 1 and his family!
pimp c rest in peace !

masta247

Staff member
Damn I misread the title and thought it's "1 of the spice girls shot".

It's not like he's a good rapper any more, he's more of a past thing but I feel sorry the same way as I feel sorry for any other man shot.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.