Special Long Beach Video Feature (Crooked I,E-White,more..)

Its a dope footage.

Its on westcoastrydaz.com

http://www.westcoastrydaz.com/features/2006/lbc_conference/

Crooked talks about Life After Deathrow DVD and his 'debute' album but doesn't say the release date.I don't know but i thought after watching his interview he sounded very desperate to get some recognition.Anyway,something he said that cought my attention, ''you gonna wish you never made that comment about Crooked''.., was he reffering to Snoop comment?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Probably.

And on a side note if you visit Dynasty, Crooked's people are very excited. They must know something we don't. Here's to hoping it is a release date. I know I want BOSS Music bad. SO bad I will be buying several copies and those I don't keep will be dished out as presents. Depending on what time of year it is. Maybe Halloween, xmas, New Year, spring, summer presents. ;)

Well didn't Crooked made a interview following that comment of Snoops that he still gotta respect for him and he wouldn't diss him and shit.So why would he say you wish you never had made that comment about me,it sounds threating to me like he gonna do a diss song.But it could also be taken as motivation that he gonna come with the album and show people that he is one of the dopes rappers alive.With that he'll prove Snoop comments wrong and shit.I guess thats what he meant cause it would'nt make sense if he'd diss Snoop.

Anyway,i want the album real bad as well.I don't wanna have high hopes like always, but since lately theres been a lot of things going on with the west coast,i think somewhere down the line Crooked I will also finally make it.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Bachaveli said:
Well didn't Crooked made a interview following that comment of Snoops that he still gotta respect for him and he wouldn't diss him and shit.So why would he say you wish you never had made that comment about me,it sounds threating to me like he gonna do a diss song.But it could also be taken as motivation that he gonna come with the album and show people that he is one of the dopes rappers alive.With that he'll prove Snoop comments wrong and shit.I guess thats what he meant cause it would'nt make sense if he'd diss Snoop.

Anyway,i want the album real bad as well.I don't wanna have high hopes like always, but since lately theres been a lot of things going on with the west coast,i think somewhere down the line Crooked I will also finally make it.

Maybe Crooked means major things are going to happen and Snoop will look stupid. Not a diss, just a warning that Snoop can't stop him.

For the past few years and still Crooked I > Snoop Dogg (lyrically)... I have huge desire for his album to finally see light of a day. Only him and Ras Kass can save the West!

Pittsey said:
Ras kass killed his career with the YouTube video and the wiggers he surrounds himself with.
...And him signing with the G-Unit soon.Assuming its gonna happend.

Crooked and Bishop could only save the west imo.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.