Spamming - Who else got banned?

Wassup people!!!! I'm very happy we are back online.. I got banned 5 times for spamming on the fake Hitemup.com!!!!!!

Shitty thing is I paid for VIP the day before the forum got hacked!!!! :(

Who else got banned spamming!!!

I for sure remember you THUG-7!!!!

Everytime I Spammed saying www.2pacboard.com it would automatically change to forum.hitemup.com or some bullshit like that!!!!! If I wrote streethop.com it would change it to Imgay.com... You and I were some soldiers in the spamming of the Fake forum!!!

2pac4prez2004 said:
fuck yeah i made like 64 threads spammin then like 10 backing up the admin and mods coz every fucker was dissin them....then i got banned...hacking ######

everyone was dissin em........so tha hackers friends came in and dissed them..................i tried ta get on but it wouldn't let me

Yeah, I was spamming hard on those fake boards. I got banned a few times. But I just kept coming back for more. lol
Fucking stupid hackers. lol

Anyway, it's good to be back.

pimpfelix said:
Yeh its fucked! I spend hours posting shit!!!! I hope we get some love thrown our way!!
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.
Every time I got banned I had to go and start a new hotmail accent.
So I can re-register on the message board. I was spamming for hours. Lol
Then I got banned.

I was used the same kinda name.
Sith Angel
SithAngel
SithAngel-
And so on. lol

I hope people can recognize and respect what we did.
Cuz we was fighting back, I know spamming and posting shitty threads ain't must but it was all WE could do at the time!

So I hope we all get a little love for that.

Sith, I remember you for sure posting shit!!! U remember me?

I'm surprised I was able to spam for so long with this Username

I used the Username SHMUCK also which I like.

pimpfelix said:
Sith, I remember you for sure posting shit!!! U remember me?

I'm surprised I was able to spam for so long with this Username

I used the Username SHMUCK also which I like.
yeah, yeah I remember. lol Them hackers could eat shit!! lol
I think the reason why some was able to spam for so long was cuz the hackers was busy banning members and deleting posts.
cuz there was more of us then them.
Even though they had more power we had the numbers. Lol

Casey

Staff member
yeh i got banned. i spammed the shit outa that forum. i was the first to spam using IMG tags as well. i did it and then told Dave D to start doing it as well then everyone followed suit.

haha...i got banned once, then I tried coming back w/another sn, and i got ip banned...then a day later I tried this sn...and it was 'un-banned!" so i started posting again, and finally got banned again. I was gonna sneak in wiht a 3rd sn...but the site was knocked off before I could keep it up. lol

-Z-

DontGo2Sleep said:
I was gonna sneak in wiht a 3rd sn...but the site was knocked off before I could keep it up. lol

-Z-
Yeah, same here, I was on the board as a guest and a went to re-register but when I clicked on the link no page came up.

It was funny, before the forum went down there was only 3 members on it and 4 guest. lol

We killed that place.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.