Soulja Boy's "Beef" With Kanye

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Soulja Boy has confessed he has a "beef" with Kanye West.

The 17-year-old "Crank That" rapper is furious the 30-year-old hip-hop star beat him to the "Best Rap Song Award" at this year's Grammys for his track "Good Life."

Soulja Boy told Orange World: "Me and Kanye West, we beefin' right now. I was nominated for a Grammy and Kanye stole it from me. If I would have won that night, that would have been my first Grammy, and I would have been signed for six months and winning a Grammy, on top of having the biggest record in the world in 2007. So, thanks Kanye... That's what I think of him."

The "Yahhh!" rapper also revealed he is a huge fan of Kanye's rival 50 Cent and he'd love to team up with him.

He said: "50 Cent is a big inspiration to me. As far as collaborations, I think they may happen in the future. But I think when it does happen it'll change the game."

Source: HipHop-Elements.com

Shot 21

Lol at 50 Cent being Soulja Boys inspiration. That makes perfect sense!! Soulja Boy is made for G Unit IMO!!! Lol!!!!

Z

Zylm

Soulja Boy Sucks Anyway

He's fucked in the game then. Honestly, 50 won't do a track with 'em. Beef with Kanye is beef with alot of people. Shitt whatta dumb ass

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.