Soulja Boy Preps New Album Release

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Later this year, Soulja Boy Tell’ Em will be dropping his third album, titled iSouljaBoyTellEm.

The album will feature guest appearances from Mr. Collipark, Polow Da Don as well as reggae singer Sean Kingston.

“I’m more than ready to release the follow-up to souljaboytellem.com. I know my fans are ready too. I have so much more in store this time around with a shoe and clothing deal, an animated series and some special surprises I can’t talk about yet,” Soulja Boy stated.

“I’m going to continue to keep up the momentum through 2009, so plan on seeing me all over the internet on your favorite websites and blogs with my new videos and updates on where I’m at and what I am doing. You are not going to be able to get away from Soulja Boy Tell’ Em... YUUUAAAAA!”

iSouljaBoyTellEm, will be available in stores and on iTunes on December 16.

S

souljaboy h8r

souljaboys a jerk

soulja boy is a jerk i hope this ablum is a failure

he pretends to care about his fans but he doesnt hes a jerk

hes not even a good rapper

i no at least 20 people who added him on myspace and he didnt accept and also he walks past people in da street as if hes better than them

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.