Soulja Boy Lands Deal For Line Of Sneakers & Clothing

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Teen rapper Soulja Boy recently inked a multi-year sneaker and apparel deal with Yums Shoes.

According to Billboard.com, the rapper will help the Dallas-based company market and raise awareness for the collabo.

"The Soulja Boy exclusive shoe will be released in the fall along with my album," he told the site. "The Soulja Boy cartoon will also be released in the fall, so there's three things to look out for."

Soulja Boy says through the endorsement deal, he will design his own Yums "Block Star" sneakers as well as a clothing line with the help of graffiti artist Tex.

The line will be unveiled at the fall Magic fashion trade show in Las Vegas later this year, and the rapper will appear in both television and print ads for it.

Aside from fashion, Soulja Boy is gearing up for the release of his sophomore effort, titled iSoujaBoy, set for later this year.

Billboard says the album will feature contributions from Polow Da Don, Bow Wow and Sean Kingston.

Source: BallerStatus.com

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Even tho his music makes me wanna kill myself, honestly, props to him for getting himself where he is.

kastro

agree with you man whenever i hear his music it make's me wana slit my wrist's , but yeh man gotta respect him getting that money oh and those glasse's looks super gay any1 agree

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.