Soulja Boy Killed Hiphop

Or so Ice-T thinks...

SOURCE

“F*ck Soulja Boy! Eat a dick! This n*gga single handedly killed Hip Hop. That sh*t is such garbage man. We came all the way from Rakim, we came all the way from Das EFX, we came all the way from motherf*ckers flowing like Big Daddy Kane and Ice Cube, and you come with that Superman sh*t? That sh*t is garbage. Hurricane (Chris) take them f*cking beads out of your hair n*gga! Man up. You n*ggas is making me feel real f*cking mad about this sh*t.”

I though that shit was hilarious

Then he finishes off by saying..

but get your money man, i ain't trippin', go fix bikes or something.
LMAO

kastro

I fucken h8 S.B, but though he get's the money and young ppl love his music, me personally hate his music wif a passion.

S. Fourteen

lmao.

Soulja Boy did kill hip hop though.
I'm very confused.. It says in your signature that you are hip hop. Did Soulja Boy kill you?

The only thing Soulja Boy's killing is some Russians in GTA4.

[edit] I just had a mental image of Ice-T sitting on the toilet and hearing Soulja Boy's track on the water-proof radio straight out of a Sharper Image ad. A light bulb lights up in his head - and his heart starts to pound. He says to himself - I shall speak up against this injustice! But he said that after he wiped his ass with the quilted kind. Reminds me of a MySpace kid -- "I listen to some Hip Hop, but only old school shit. Fuck the bubble gum crap." Unfortunately, the only old school rapper he's familiar with is 2Pac and a few other West Coast artists - you know, from the time when Hip Hop was real, before Tupac died and took Hip Hop with him.

_carmi

me, myself & us
I'm very confused.. It says in your signature that you are hip hop. Did Soulja Boy kill you?

The only thing Soulja Boy's killing is some Russians in GTA4.

[edit] I just had a mental image of Ice-T sitting on the toilet and hearing Soulja Boy's track on the water-proof radio straight out of a Sharper Image ad. A light bulb lights up in his head - and his heart starts to pound. He says to himself - I shall speak up against this injustice! But he said that after he wiped his ass with the quilted kind. Reminds me of a MySpace kid -- "I listen to some Hip Hop, but only old school shit. Fuck the bubble gum crap." Unfortunately, the only old school rapper he's familiar with is 2Pac and a few other West Coast artists - you know, from the time when Hip Hop was real, before Tupac died and took Hip Hop with him.
Yeah I'm dead. :suspicious:

linx

Staff member
It is what it is. He's just another dude making the music that's hot (to most people) now a days. He's one of many. He may be cornier than most of the other dudes, but he's not much different.

masta247

Staff member
He's pop, nothing more. He won't kill hip-hop because people who listen to hip-hop don't listen to him. He gets most attention from people who listen to whatever is fashionable not having their own taste. He just creates a wrong stereotype about hh.

the problem
with hip hop in general is that artist instead of focusing on making good music...poetry rather... they are conforming and making music​
they "think" people will like not what the rapper himself would consider to be high quality. Sadly though they are right in thinking it's what people enjoy

roaches, that's a good video. i went into it thinking "fuck soulja boy" and came out thinking he's completely right. as much as i hate soulja boy's music, he's got a damn good point

that shit is straight dissrespectful... Soulja boys shit is garbage, how can anyone defend that shit. Watching that video just made me hate the dude even more.. he doesn't deserve any fame or money.. and the 2 lame as thugtards behind him just sit there looking tough like they protecting soulja boy or something.. if you're standing behind a lame ass like that, you must really suck... for real.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.