Soulja Boy, Ice-T Feud Officially Over

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Over the past few months, teen sensation Soulja Boy had been embroiled in verbal spats with veteran MC's GZA and Ice-T.

However, the young rapper found unlikely support from two superstars: 50 Cent and Kanye West.

"Basically comments were made (by Ice-T) and I had to defend myself," Soulja Boy explained to AllHipHop.com. "The GZA had said something about me one time and 50 jumped it in. And this time it was Ice-T and Kanye jumped in it. It's the new hip-hop sticking together and I love it."

"Look how many people came out with records last year: 'Party Like a Rockstar,' 'A Bay Bay,' 'Wipe Me Down'," Soulja Boy reasoned. "He (Ice-T) chose me because out of all those records mine was the biggest one. And [it was] not just the record but me individually."

After the disrespectful remarks made by both sides on each other's musical contributions to hip-hop, which are significant, Soulja Boy also welcomes closure to the unnecessary animosity.

"It's over with for me," Soulja Boy stated emphatically.

Last month Ice-T also officially ended the feud on his part.

Source: AllHipHop.com

wut da fuck has ho-ja goy done fo hiphop?! not a goddamn thang. all he done iz swindle ppl inta wastin dey paper on his halfass noise. 2 many dumb niggaz who will buy n e thang wit a catchy beat an hook. doesnt take any fuckin talent. nigga prolly has ppl writin all his "songs" if u can call em dat, an i KNOW he dont make his own beats. hes a big gimmick jus like mike jones and paul wall and deez other pussys comin out da south now. chamillionaire iz aiight and of course scarface but dis rockstar/laffy taffy etc soundin shit gotta stop. i thot it was bad when lil jon was all over da goddamn place wit his wack rants. i donno y ice t would end da feud cuz i sho az fuck wouldnt! but all dat energy spent on weak ass soulja boy could be spent on makin mo cop killa/original gangsta songs. id rather hear somebody do another fugees or public enemy. cuz da old skool becomin mo relevant than da new skool!! real talk son

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.