Songs which would've been better had another rapper used the beat.

7 Syns

Name and if you can link up songs which in your opinion would've sounded better if perhaps another emcee had rhymed over the beat. I know it's hard to impossible to tell who would sound good over what, but it's all fun and games.

I love the beat to StreetLife's Let Them Come, it has so many possibilities. So many things could've been done over it, especially the extras over the hook parts. I think Inspectah Deck wouldve personally taken it to another level. I like StreetLife but he really ruined it with a shitty chorus. His flow on his verses isn't bad, the rhymes are stuck between mediocore to weak.

http://rapidshare.de/files/26826341/10_-_Let_Them_Come.mp3.html

peace.

Songs which would've been beter had another rapper used the beat.

"Put Em' In Their Place" was a good beat but I thought the mobb sounded totally average on the mic on that one - would of prefered someone like Freddie Foxxx ryming over that beat!

Alot of beats G-Unit have rapped over...cant name them as there is so many. Same goes for snoop - rarely does he do justice to the beat he flows on.

nas, jeru, o.c., biggie, etc. over the beats to group home's first album.

i always liked the beat to g-unit's "smile" - i think jay woulda killed it.

cam shoulda rapped over jim jones' "summer wit miami", too.

can't really think of any more.

7 Syns

aloivas said:
nas, jeru, o.c., biggie, etc. over the beats to group home's first album.

i always liked the beat to g-unit's "smile" - i think jay woulda killed it.

cam shoulda rapped over jim jones' "summer wit miami", too.

can't really think of any more.
Great to see ya back on the board, how you been?

peace.

Great to see ya back on the board, how you been?
not bad man... i pop in every once in a while... i don't know what happened, i just kinda grew outta this i guess - less time available due to school, work, etc. and i don't really listen to as much hip hop nowadays.

good to see you still makin good threads, though.

ARon

I find myself saying this all the time. But one that sticks out a lot for me is " Down and Out" By Cam, the best part of rapping on the song is Kanye on the hook, I cant stand Cam on the song for some reason. I love the beat but cant stand Cam on it.

Aristotle said:
I find myself saying this all the time. But one that sticks out a lot for me is " Down and Out" By Cam, the best part of rapping on the song is Kanye on the hook, I cant stand Cam on the song for some reason. I love the beat but cant stand Cam on it.

ditto, i love the beat. Game's version i liked

word? i love cam on that. i can't think of anyone who i'd prefer to hear over "down and out" than him, except obviously jigga.

Aristotle said:
True, thats why I listen to Games version that was on I THINK the Devils Advocate mixtape (cant remember 4 sure).. Where he talks about the shooting outside Hot 97.. I'd upload it but I dont have it on my pc.. :-/

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.