Songs,Rappers & Events That Have Changed The Game

The Rap Game would'nt have been the same without them...Name songs,rappers & big events that have definitely changed this rap game.

Songs:

Fuck Da Police - NWA (introducing Gangsta Rap)
Nuthin But a G Thang - Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg (the beginning of the G-Funk era)
New York,New York - Dogg Pound feat. Snoop Dogg (East/Westcoast beef at its climax)
I'm Real - Ja Rule & J-Lo (bringing back to the clubs the Rap/RnB collabos) I smell the hate coming...

Rappers:

2pac & All Eyez On Me (first double album ever created by a rapper) I know you'll disagree with that...
Jay-Z & The Blueprint (the world will try copy the ROC style)
Nelly & Country Grammar (he helped to make the South shining)
Eminem & The Marshall Mathers LP (Whites can rap)

Events:

The death of 2pac (the end of Death Row and westcoast's domination)

Of course there are much more rappers,songs & events but it's all I can think about for the moment...

Note:That is my opinion.A lot of you will probably disagree with me,I know...So please,don't hate...

Events

1.The Death Of Eazy-E
2.The Break Up Of NWA - the end of an era
3.50 Cent Coming Into The Rap Game
4.The Notorious B.I.G - he brought the east back

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Saaphir said:
The Rap Game would'nt have been the same without them...Name songs,rappers & big events that have definitely changed this rap game.

Songs:

Fuck Da Police - NWA (introducing Gangsta Rap)
Nuthin But a G Thang - Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg (the beginning of the G-Funk era)
New York,New York - Dogg Pound feat. Snoop Dogg (East/Westcoast beef at its climax)
I'm Real - Ja Rule & J-Lo (bringing back to the clubs the Rap/RnB collabos) I smell the hate coming...

Rappers:

2pac & All Eyez On Me (first double album ever created by a rapper) I know you'll disagree with that...
Jay-Z & The Blueprint (the world will try copy the ROC style)
Nelly & Country Grammar (he helped to make the South shining)
Eminem & The Marshall Mathers LP (Whites can rap)

Events:

The death of 2pac (the end of Death Row and westcoast's domination)

Of course there are much more rappers,songs & events but it's all I can think about for the moment...

Note:That is my opinion.A lot of you will probably disagree with me,I know...So please,don't hate...
nelly is not from the south and he had no role in helping the south shine.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.