Something I never understood about the Real Motherphuckkin G's music video

I don't think it was the same fake Eazy-E used in the Real Muthaphukkin G'z video. Isn't the fake Eazy-E in the Dre Day video played by A.J. Johnson (probably best known for his role as the bum Ezal in Friday)?

Snowman

Bank Robber said:
Why was the fake Eazy from Dre Day in this video?

Why didn't he get a fake Dre and Snoop?

If you remember that video, the fake Eazy-E saw the Mob coming after his Ass. the fake Eazy took off like a scared little bitch.

You mentioned the fake Dre and Snoop, they were in the Luke video "Cowards in Compton" Video. (The Best Diss Video ever made)

JT Money having Snoop on a Leash, smacking him with the newspaper. Classic :laugh:

Dre ripping the girls bikini top while she was playing volleyball, then getting his ass whooped, an Snoop jumping over the fence. (priceless)

Tupac Tha Great said:
Yea^^ and do u know what else is "lol"?Polands performance against Ecuador tonight.
lol yep they sucked

but smartass what about ireland? ohh they r not into wc 2006 - thats LOL !!!!!!!1

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
Snowman said:
If you remember that video, the fake Eazy-E saw the Mob coming after his Ass. the fake Eazy took off like a scared little bitch.

You mentioned the fake Dre and Snoop, they were in the Luke video "Cowards in Compton" Video. (The Best Diss Video ever made)

JT Money having Snoop on a Leash, smacking him with the newspaper. Classic :laugh:

Dre ripping the girls bikini top while she was playing volleyball, then getting his ass whooped, an Snoop jumping over the fence. (priceless)
i liked the remix beat of Cowards in Compton better, that would've made the video even better, but yeah CIC was a funny video.

I still think it was kinda unoriginal compared to Dre Day, which even had them funny skits too

out of the 3 songs, Real Motherphuckin Gs was probably the best diss song out of all of them.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.