Something for the webmaster/everyone...

I havent been on here that long but I see people upset that a "shoutbox" was takin out, which I assume was a chat room sort of thing..

Well, theirs this thing me and my boys in the army use to use called a "conference call" line.. Also a phone chat network called Upoc uses it, but anyways, basically its a normal LD call (alot of you probaly have cells, so after 9 and on the weekend shouldnt be a prob, the only thing is that if you live outside the U.S it could be a bit) and you call up the number, punch in a 3-digit code, and your directed to a "room".. Each one fits up to 15 people. My friends from Boot camp used to get on it since we were all sent to different bases and it was easy to connect and get a hold of every1 thru this..

So for example, in the My Block forum, the webmaster or mod could post something like "Yo, live chat in room 234 at 11pm tonight" and at that time every1 that wants to participate dials the number, puts in the code and bam your connected. Again its a normal LD charge (nothing extra, unless you live outside the U.S of course), so if you guys wanna experiment with it and check it out the numbers is 603-912-0333. At that time you'll get a recording asking for a code number and put in whatever code you told people to go to..

Just a suggestion... Maybe some1 will make good use of it since I don't think any1 else really uses it at the moment and its free.. peace!

_carmi

me, myself & us
eh.. internet is worldwide. so is the people on this board. from autralia to america with europe and asia. now you are crazy if you think this is gonna work out. but nice try tho.

Amara

Sounds like a lot of trouble to set up when if thats what people wanted to do, they could use skype (which I can see a fair few of us have) and conference call on that.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.