Some Pharoahe Monch - Desire (new album) news

7 Syns

I've searched & couldn't find a thread about this but i thought i'll make 1 to remind y'all that Monch's album will hit at the end of November, he's already made a video & released it, it's called Push, shit is :damn.

Who's anticipating this? i can't wait for this :tu.

According to Wikipedia also..
Desire is the title of the upcoming sophomore album from Hip Hop artist Pharoahe Monch, set for release on November 28, 2006. The album comes seven long years after the rapper's critically acclaimed solo debut Internal Affairs, which followed the break-up of Monch's former group Organized Konfusion. After a short stint on Geffen Records, a number of labels began a bidding war for the rapper, including Eminem's Shady Records, Denaun Porter's Runyon Ave imprint, Bad Boy Records and Sony Records. In early 2006, it was announced that Pharoahe had signed a deal with Steve Rifkind's Street Records Corporation for the release of his anticipated second album [1]. The first song released from the album is "Let's Go", produced by Black Milk. The first proper single from the album will be "Push". Other confirmed tracks are "When the Gun Draws", a sequel to Organized Konfusion's influential concept song "Stray Bullet"; "Hold On", featuring Lauryn Hill and Erykah Badu; and "Walk Alone", featuring Aretha Franklin [2].

Can't wait for the ''When The Gun Draws'' joint & that Lauryn Ho;; & Erykah Badu joint sounds interesting :33:.

I've only heard ''Lets Go'' & ''Push'' so far & them joint are ILL.

Here's his video..Push, video is :tu :tu.

http://exodus.interoutemediaservice...-4b40-9311-5e98ec5f4abc&delivery=playlist&tk=

To play it, you have to go on to WMP, file, Open URL & copy & paste that link, that's the way it worked for me
peace.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.