Some of you are hype addicts, so quick to get blinded

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Ive seen so many unfounded stupid posts being made by people because of this Game/50 situation involving the shooting.

"Game did it"
"50 had his LA pass revoked"

Basiaclly you are all so quick to jump on the latest bandwagon like you know what the fuck is going on in the industry, streets and in peoples minds.

Sure it could of been Game, but we dont know, and I seriously doubt it he has nothing to gain from it.

If anyone from the music scene was involved, it was probably Fat Joe or Jadakiss. Remember them? That was yesturdays bandwagon. If this Game situation didnt happen, you would of all been arguing over did it and whos more street, Joe or Jada.

Seriously, it was probably totally unrelated or some deranged fan.

Bottom line: THINK BEFORE YOU POST, cause a lot of you are making fools of yourselves and ruining the board for others. I hate reading the board when something like this happens and all the kids get excited.

S. Fourteen

I checked the BWS board and I got a good laugh out of it.. few weeks ago, it was bunch of kids saying 'G G G G-Unit' and now it's filled with 'fuck G-Unit!'

_carmi

me, myself & us
but seriuosly isnt it a coincidence that the same day 50 kicks out game of g-unit, shots are fired there?

but ya jada, fat joe or maybe ja is behind that.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I know. If anything this is fucking sad. A man got shot. This isnt the internet no more kids, grow up. That man up in the hospital doesnt give a fuck if you say "Fuck G Unit" or "I love G Unit."

Im sure we'll have everyone saying, "Oh i never liked G Unit i was always a Game fan." Bullshit, you all either loved them all, or hated them all. Now you either still love G Unit and hate Game, or hate G unit and love Game.

Grow up. For you this is some latest fun fad internet drama, for everyone else this is a serious issue that has already had one person shot.

Kareem

Rukas said:
I know. If anything this is fucking sad. A man got shot. This isnt the internet no more kids, grow up. That man up in the hospital doesnt give a fuck if you say "Fuck G Unit" or "I love G Unit."

Im sure we'll have everyone saying, "Oh i never liked G Unit i was always a Game fan." Bullshit, you all either loved them all, or hated them all. Now you either still love G Unit and hate Game, or hate G unit and love Game.

Grow up. For you this is some latest fun fad internet drama, for everyone else this is a serious issue that has already had one person shot.
Well put, an its sad that this shit is still going on, weather ya like 50 or Game isnt the point we've lost too many people over frivilous beefs, shit needs to stop.

Dubs

This is the rap game. I consider this the drama that takes place when your involved in the rap game. You dont like it when you hear someone has been shot or killed, but everything else, like the drama between many of the rappers in New York vs. 50 Cent and G-Unit is fun to watch and hear. I see it as a real life soap opera basically. These men/women make there money off of shit that takes place in hip-hop. Obviously by seeing what 50 is doing, drama creates buzz which creates much profit.

Its interesting because were not involved in what is taking place, and you want to know more about the events that are happening. This whole New York rappers vs. 50 Cent beef has caused so much hype in the game that its just made it so much more interesting to follow. People can't wait and are expecting diss tracks from Jadakiss & Nas, and are just waiting to hear what they have to say.

People beeing shot and killed is just fucking stupid. Let's remember what Fat Joe was saying that he would except a fight anytime, anywhere vs. 50. I believe that a fist fight is all good when its between two hip hop stars. It creates much buzz in the industry and media, and people arent getting killed with fucking guns and knives. When it becomes personnal enough and both men want to settle something, and diss tracks arent good enough for either of them, then a fist fight is the best way to settle a problem. That's the way I see it.

Dubs

jerzeymobfan said:
dudes seriously....is this about music or street?? if its about street im sure yall shouldnt be talkin about it online.....
I believe that in some styles of rap street and music go hand in hand. And in this situation I believe that you can tell that they have something in common because of the ongoing threats and talks outside of the music.

JL

True some topics on the board now are just bullshit. i mean someone posted a topic asking whos gonna die first 50 or game i mean what.

i also hate this whole fuck g-unit thing going on now but when he got signed to shady/aftermath everyone was loving 50 and hating on Ja. Hate the way on this board when someone makes it big everyone starts hating on them

saltynuts said:
I checked the BWS board and I got a good laugh out of it.. few weeks ago, it was bunch of kids saying 'G G G G-Unit' and now it's filled with 'fuck G-Unit!'
its how quick kids trends move, in or outa hip hop. ,sometimes i forget rap music contains music

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
JL said:
True some topics on the board now are just bullshit. i mean someone posted a topic asking whos gonna die first 50 or game i mean what.
I made that thread...thank you very much.
This is what i dont understand,i made that thread 3 weeks ago because i knew wtf i was talking about.That was 3 weeks ago be4 all this shit happened and yall still got your panties in a bunch.Its far from bullshit if anything this situation that just happened shows that its far from that, guns got involved and some body got shot.You soft hearted mother fukkaz can take that shit to heart all you want and cry me a river.

JL

VENOMOUS said:
I made that thread...thank you very much.
This is what i dont understand,i made that thread 3 weeks ago because i knew wtf i was talking about.That was 3 weeks ago be4 all this shit happened and yall still got your panties in a bunch.Its far from bullshit if anything this situation that just happened shows that its far from that, guns got involved and some body got shot.You soft hearted mother fukkaz can take that shit to heart all you want and cry me a river.

i didn't look to see when u made that thread and i don't really care when u made it my point was that it was an immature thread i mean asking which one gonna die first. i mean were actually talking about people not characters out of a movie or something

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
You think i dont know that?Im not the one telling them too beef with a million to the point there beefing with each other and then somebody gets shot.All i did was call it how saw it.and 60 people voted so it couldnt have been to imature.

To the hustlas, killers, murderers, drug dealers even the hype addicts

Hurts walks with you...to the point where he says fuck yall...Rukas you are right...but at the same time I can't understand it man..Why the fuck do ''we'' rap fans care so much about beef...This is really ridicilous..we love to see ppl talk shit 4 no reason and when they get hurt we cheer but as soon as some 1 dies we all ( you all i never do this) type R.I.P. you were one of the realest ever or you didn't deserve this...

My point: Rap fans are fucked up teenagers and adults who still think like teenagers with other words ppl who don't think...and that's a serious problem.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.