Some help with Fat Joe/Big Pun Track(s)

I'm not really much of a Fat Joe fan but the shit he dropped with Pun was straight fire. Anyway I was wondering, does Punisher appear on Joe's album Jealous One's Envy? I read somewhere that he dropped his first track on this album under the name Big Moon Dog, but I googled the tracklisting for the album and can't find him credited anywhere. If he is on a song which one is it? And if anyone could be so kind as to up it if they have it, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance:thumb:

I'm not really much of a Fat Joe fan but the shit he dropped with Pun was straight fire. Anyway I was wondering, does Punisher appear on Joe's album Jealous One's Envy? I read somewhere that he dropped his first track on this album under the name Big Moon Dog, but I googled the tracklisting for the album and can't find him credited anywhere. If he is on a song which one is it? And if anyone could be so kind as to up it if they have it, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance:thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.