So who actually listened to Bronze Nazareth?

Around a month a go i made a thread all about Bronze Nazareth and i said how it was an Instant Classic. I still believe that it holds that position down. The beats are on point. The lyrics are on point. The albums production is crispy, the lyrics are well thought out and the artwork in the album booklet is a breath of fresh air...

For all of those whom bought the album/heard it some how, let me hear your side of the story?

peace.

Yep I liked this alot. Havent actually seen it in stores yet prob need to go to glasgow to get it. Hightillidie I totaly agree wit your post, production, lyrics and overall feel of the album is good if this had good promotion it could easily do some damage. It reminds me a bit of ob4cl and there are no 'single' mainstream tracks on there to tone it down. When I see this I will cop it fo sure thanx for the heads up good album! Peace:thumb: :thumb:

^Thats why i liked it so much. It was just bronze putting his all into making some good music that will last throughout time. This album has incredible amounts of replay value.

I do what i can to get good names out there.

jbrolax

nothing stuck out in my mind, listend throught it twice, first because of your thread, second because i read that people liked it so i went back, and still nohting....

Da_Funk

Brilliant album, like you said beats and lyrics are on point. Can listen to the album in its entirety. Easily the best album of 2006, just too bad it doesnt get mainstream attention, this is what rap albums should be.

Also his song "Here what I say!", just wow this song is straight fire. That line "12 producers on 12 songs, that shit cant gel, its just a compilation"(i think thats how it goes) is probably one of the truest lines I've heard in a while.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.