So Where Is Part 1?

I own Royce's "Death Is Certain" album, and a track on there is "Death Is Certain Part 2. I looked online at tracklisting for Rock City and saw a couple bootleg tracklistings with no mention of Part 1.

And where is Mobb Deeps "Shook Ones" part 1? I don't own any Mobb Deep, I only got mp3's for Shook Ones Part 2 and Hell On Earth

I own Royce's "Death Is Certain" album, and a track on there is "Death Is Certain Part 2. I looked online at tracklisting for Rock City and saw a couple bootleg tracklistings with no mention of Part 1.

And where is Mobb Deeps "Shook Ones" part 1? I don't own any Mobb Deep, I only got mp3's for Shook Ones Part 2 and Hell On Earth

Shook Ones Part 1 is on vinyl, I believe. It's the B-side for Shook Ones Pt. 2. If you can find it, share with us, cuz I don't have it.

Shook Ones Part 1 is on vinyl, I believe. It's the B-side for Shook Ones Pt. 2. If you can find it, share with us, cuz I don't have it.

PDT

He probably made the first one, remade it and like the second one better and called it part II, I don't fuckin' know.

PDT

He probably made the first one, remade it and like the second one better and called it part II, I don't fuckin' know.

PuffnScruff

yep, shook ones does exist. i own it. two copies.

royce did have an album that was bootleged pretty hard i think and i dont believe the album never came out. it might have been on that one. i'm probably wrong though

PuffnScruff

yep, shook ones does exist. i own it. two copies.

royce did have an album that was bootleged pretty hard i think and i dont believe the album never came out. it might have been on that one. i'm probably wrong though

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.